The best thing EVER to straighten new growth while stretching...

asubeauty

...is the Sedu Revolution shortie styler. :yep: I :love: it! It's so cute, it's like a baby flat iron that is PERFECT for getting new growth! I got it as a free gift when I ordered the 1 inch Sedu Revolution from folica.com, and I'm more excited about it than the flat iron I ordered. :lol:

I've only tried the mini styler, I haven't tried the full sized one, but I'm hooked. It got my new growth straight (I'm about 6 weeks post right now) and didn't burn my scalp at all. And it came with a heat mitt and a little travel pouch. I think that this will help me stretch relaxers by rollersetting and straightening my roots.

15121-002450.jpg

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Revolution_d5002.html

I honestly don't know if I would have paid $50 for it, but it's the best free gift ever!! :yep:

Thanks for the review, I missed last week's $20 coupon and i'm pissed because I wanted to the set with the free mini!

That looks so cool... I want one!! :( that is perfect for stretching... Less time consuming than blowing out the roots.

Does that one have a temp control?

I have a BaByliss Pro Nano Mini and it works great, but gets hot for me.

I want a mini with a temp control, but the only one I have found was like $70-80.

But it is great for NG!

Back