The best pantene conditioner

soslychic

Which pantene conditioner do you prefer?

Relaxed and Nature
Smooth and Sleek
Daily Moisture Renewal

I want to purchase one of these for every other day use but don't know where to start. All I've tried is the relaxed and natural and i liked it, but I wanna know how it compares to the others?

And also can you guys add which gave you the most slip? Also including Hydrating Curls.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

I don't mean to laugh, but they all have the same ingredients. R&N has coconut and jojoba oil, but that's the only diff.

I love the smooth and sleek - especially when it's really close to relaxer time. The hydrating curls sounds good, but if the ingredients are all the same, I won't bother getting it. My smooth and sleek is almost done though. Most of it got used up in the spring and summer when I had like 4 months of new growth tame. After I relaxed, I didn't use it as much. I used it now from time to time as a co wash, and it never ceases to impress me.
smile.gif

Yes, check the bottles, the ingredients are all the same, especially for the S&S and DMR. I love the DMR and have decided to cheat and add some Keracare Oil to it to get a little extra umph!

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
laugh.gif

I don't mean to laugh, but they all have the same ingredients. R&N has coconut and jojoba oil, but that's the only diff.

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O ! IMO, they all pretty much work the same. So, all of them are 'the best'.
laugh.gif

They do have all the same ingredients. The R&N has coconut and jojoba oil. I noticed that during my undergrad years. I used the R&N because when it first came out it was cheaper (I was just trying to save a little bit of money). So now that they are about the same price when I run out, I'll get what's in the store at the time.

Back