The Best Heat Protectants

i love kerastace olio relax serum.

i also love garnier anti frizz milk.

i use both depending on what i have on hand.

The only thing I've ever tried that i really liked is organic grapeseed oil from whole foods... its with olive oil and the others you would use for cooking. I read in the ceramides thread that Grapeseed oil is something like 75% ceramides as well

I agree with blaqharmoni Grapeseed oil is a great heat protectant it has a burning point of 450F i believe, I mix this with rice brand oil which also has a high burning point and both are full of cermides.

KeraCare Silken Seal Liquid Sheen. I :heart2: this. Your hair won't have that flat-ironed smelled and it combats humidity.

KeraCare Silken Seal Liquid Sheen. I :heart2: this. Your hair won't have that flat-ironed smelled and it combats humidity.
I did not realise this was a heat protectant. I use Chi Silk Infusion and Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection Spray

I did not realise this was a heat protectant. I use Chi Silk Infusion and Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection Spray

I didn't either initially. I was looking for a heat protectant (leaning toward Sabino) and the threads I read also had Silken Seal...Since KeraCare is more easily accessible in my area I decided to try it out. To this day I love, love, love it.

Also, the bottle says it is used to revitalize natural sheen, protect during thermal curling, prevent moisture loss, protect hair from ultarviolet damage and protect against humidity.

It's definitely worth a shot IMHO.

Back