Votes: 61 14.5%
  • Bee Mine Serum

Votes: 57 13.5%
  • Gro-Aut Hair Oil

Votes: 18 4.3%
  • Claudies Hair Elixir

Votes: 21 5.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone know why Carol's Daughter stopped selling Lenzi's Request???

It is not by Carol's Daughter.

Here it is:http://www.sunriseproductsonline.co...EE22E8FB27F21839947.qscstrfrnt02?categoryId=1

I use the liquid one. I don't use it enough to say it gives any major growth. My hair still grows at a normal steady and solid rate. I only use it once a week, if that, for scalp nourishment.

Bee-Mine Hair Growth Serum =) I have mad NG

I have some of this and I am impressed with it. I have not had it long enough to report any growth increase, but for a sulfur based product I am impressed with the way it smells.

Most people are saying that Mega-Tek has good results, but a lot of people are saying that it causes a lot of shedding. How do you all deal with the shedding? That's why I'm scared to use it bc I wouldn't be able to stand seeing my hair shed like crazy.

1) Bee Mine. Strawberry kiwi scent smells soooooo good!

2) Lenzi's Request (whatchu newbies know bout that Lenzi's Request? :lol: )

Hey, I remember seeing this product a loooong time ago online. I'm on their site now, wanna try it, but WHAT the heck is in it????? No ingredients on the site!?:spinning:

So for now I vote for MegaTek. I started a thread earlier today on how I had tried all these new products after coming out of cornrows and they worked like crap on my hair. Now I think it was due to my overwhelming amount of ng while using MT with my cornrows. It really was ridiculous how much my hair grew in 2 weeks now that I think about it. I take lots of supplements as well, but perhaps the MT played a big part...

Most people are saying that Mega-Tek has good results, but a lot of people are saying that it causes a lot of shedding. How do you all deal with the shedding? That's why I'm scared to use it bc I wouldn't be able to stand seeing my hair shed like crazy.

Garlic supplements worked for me :yep:

I haven't tried any of the products you mentioned but when I was trying to beef up my hair growth, I remember popping Biotin pills like crazy, that stuff had all the hair on my body growing. My eyelashes were long, my hair was thick but I started fuzzing up around the lip area and in other places. I slowed down my dosage so that my hair still benefited but I wasn't walking around looking like bigfoot.

Garlic tablets and Alter Ego has a garlic DC that works pretty well. Between these two, you should be able to control your shedding.

So far OCT/BeeMine mix is doing, but I'm shedding like crazy and I'm about to finish my garlic supplements, so I don't know what to do now..........

I have been using my own:look: and have obtained nice growth after a 12wk stretch:grin:...you can see the results in the update thread I just created:yep:

I've only used MT and I am not straying! I that my hair does shed (not sure if its excess or natural, because you natural shed ~100 hairs a day), but the breakage is 100% less! I see absolutely NO MORE BREAKAGE my hair is MUCH stronger and all the hairs I find in my comb are long sheded pieces with the bulb at one end. And I am noticing quicker growth with this stuff. Hopefully I'll be APL by Summer 2009 :yep:

does anyone know which one of these doesn't contain sulfur? :ohwell:

Megatek does not contain sulfur. OR OCT, as far as I know. Let me know if I'm wrong gals.

is anyone not scared to be using a product meant for horses on your head? Has it been tested on humans?

I was scared at first, but it is safe for human use. In fact, the company sent me a whole sheet on how great many of their products are for humans when I ordered some other things from them.

So, I am trying a few different approaches so I can't vote yet. I am doing the egg drink and I have seen so many other health benefits from that, I don't even care if it's making my hair grow any faster. I do have a bottle of MT and I have seen some growth. I have had my bottle since 1/6/09 and I apply every other night. I would say probably around 1/2 of an inch. I am also experimenting with MN and Brahmi/Amla oil as those were inexpensive to get here. I can't ingest the biotin or the MSM, it breaks out my skin in these painful cysts and I went through the hassle of accutane so Im not going through that again. I will post results. I don't have a particular goal in mind and my hair is beyond SL now, it thick as hell so Im not scared of shedding but I am terrified of breakage.
But I say all that to say if you can try out different things, research and probably try to do a simple balanced best of both worlds when it comes to nutrition and growth aides.

I am on a mission to get some mega tek tomorrow. I want to see if it works as well as everyone says. They sell it down the street at the tractor supply store for $29.99!

I use MT.

Just a thought: maybe the shedding happens because MT is speeding up the growing process and is helping our bodies get rid of the hairs it would lose anyway. From all I know, shedding is good.

I noticed shedding (only a few hairs) today and was sooo happy. Sounds dumb, I know, but I WAS breaking, so shedding is a GREAT alternative. I shed like a manic for a week after first starting but stopped in pretty short order.

Upping my garlic just in case....

MT IS THE BOMB!!!!

cj

I was contemplating doing this! I'm not using the Gro-Aut as I am FINALLY done on buying new products to sit in my TUBS of products that I'm not using. However, I have made an Oil infusion of Rosemary, Nettles, and Horsetail...

If you don't mind my asking, what is your ratio of Mega-Tek to Oil?

TIA!

~LaNecia~

Add the infused oil to the MT, enough to make the consistency easy enough to apply. It works!! :worship2:

I'd have to go with Bee Mine and Megatek. When I apply them both, I get the itchies...too early to say how much growth...but INCREASED NOTICEABLY INCREASED THICKNESS!

I did add a tad of JBCO to my DC's and seal my ends with it....also taking biotin...

Back