The Best Dominican Product Around

HelloRosie

My cousin visits DR almost every year and she always brings back this Dominican hair treatment called Toque Magico - Emergencia . This stuff is truly amazing, its given me better "slip" than any other products I have used
smile.gif
. I read a lot about the 10 in 1 on this board, but it really didn't do anything for me. I haven't read anything about Toque, so I thought I'd let everyone know.

This particular deep conditioner (or however you'd prefer to use it) had everyone at our salon wanting samples. It was that good. Only problem was you had to get it imported.

Anyway, today I went out to get my relaxer, and I accidentally found that this beauty supply store near me now carries it! It's too good to be true! I HIGHLY recommend this stuff.

Anyone who lives in the NYC area can pick it up at (if you cannot find it at your local beauty shop):

A&R Beauty Plaza
54-24 Myrtle Ave.
Ridgewood, NY 11385
Tel: (718) 628-4244

(got the info off my receipt)

BTW, there is a picture of it on my album, so anyone can use it as a reference. The larger tub we got from DR and the smaller I bought today because I was running out, Here you go, Enjoy & Good luck!
grin.gif

I think someone was trying to tell me about this product but couldn't remember the name of it, thanks for the information! Is there somewhere online you can order it? Well, I'll check.

Sickbay.biz now carries this conditioner and here are the Ingredients: Collagen, Vitamine E, Panthenol, Cetyl B, Mineral Oil, Methyl Paraben, Genamin, Propyl Paraben, Certified Colors and Fragrance.

OHHH WEEE!! My hairdresser uses that stuff! I think that is the conditioner that truly brought my hair out of despair!! This is definitely a keeper. I will keep my eye out for it in the BSSs.

Yesss.. I just picked this up from this spanish salon..
grin.gif
Is it a protein treatment
confused.gif

I just picked it up because i saw it at the dominican salon I frequent

I had been looking for it online, but couldn't find it. It's a lot cheaper on Sickbay.biz, bookmarking for next time.
smile.gif
Thanks

I tried it last week after my relaxer and my hair turned out great the slip was awesome.
It looks kind of weird but I love it and will restock.

I ordered some too, but I haven't tried it yet...

Any other reviews??

(this stuff sure looks nasty in the tub!!
look.gif
)

where in nyc can this be picked up? i dont want to do the internet buying products thing again. God bless you all.

It does indeed look nasty and the smell is somewhat strong, but it works well. It has very good detangling properties and my hair felt nice. I wasn't overwhelmed, but it is a nice product.

[ QUOTE ]
nmfsc said:
I wasn't overwhelmed, but it is a nice product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.
smile.gif
I'll probably buy it again just to have something "different".

beautiful hair.... Questions....

the second pic, is that a braidout?

What are the ingredients in the Tof M?

NMFSC we are opposite girl the dominican products that I love you hate and the ones you love I hate.
SASSYGIRL I know you are the dominican queen I know you have almost every dominican product in your stash.

Would some one be so kind as to share the ingredients in these products? I would like to know some of the conditioner ingredients. I will try to locate some in the Islands. Bonjour

@ Labett: I have my own Sickbay.biz in my bedroom.
laugh.gif

Ingredients:
Colageno, Vitamena E, Ceitol B, Acietes Minerales, Genamin, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, color certificado y esencias.

I just got a retouch today and the stylist used a Toque Magico relaxer in my hair... maybe i should buy soem of this to go with it...hmmm

LABETT: Yes, I think you are right on that one! We are complete hair opposites. So from now on, what you like I won't use, lol!
grin.gif

I'm getting a touch-up tomorrow. I work in the Ridgewood area so I'm going to see if I can pick some up today. Thanks for the recommendation.

Bumping Lexi's question and adding my own.....does nayone leave it in longer than the recommended 3-4 minutes?

Thanks

I only use it the first two weeks after my touch-up to restore elasticity. I sit under the dryer for 20 min. with this product.

-HTH

Back