The Best Detangling and Moisturizing Condition OUT

krissynick

hey guys

if you havent noticed my only hair problem seems to be detangling. My hair is a nice length and it loves to tangle up. I am always in search of really good conditioner that moisturizes and detangles so im making another post in search of them. Right now i have :

Kenra
AO honeysuckle and rose
Kenra Humecto
Suave tropical coconut
ORS
Leklairs mango and shea butter

I prefer good conditioners that are a bit cheaper but honestly it really doesnt matter

Motions Moisture Plus After Shampoo Conditioner

I have never used a conditioner that detangled or moisturized like that one .

thanks girls... when i finish up my others i will try motions... hope it works well for me cause its pretty inexpensive

If you ever decide to splurge:

Philosophy Shear Splendor
Fekkai Technician
Fekkai Protein RX

I like Joico K-PAK Intensive Moisture and good ol' Nexxus Humectress for detangling.

I stick with cheapies when it comes to detangling: Suave and V05 (the one with silk proteins).

However, for a detangling and moisturizing conditioner, ORS Replenishing Pack or Cantu Shea Butter conditioner seems to do the trick for my hair. I've tried Humectress, Kenra, etc and they don't compare in my opinion. But once again, what works for someone else, doesn't mean that it will work for me!

Nice detangling and moisturizing

Pantene mask
PM Super Skinny conditioner
Silk2 Moistec
ORS Replenishing

Final rinse detangling

Joico Silk Result conditioner
HE Dangerously Straight
Sunsilk Straighten Up
WRTC

Nice detangling and moisturizing

Pantene mask
PM Super Skinny conditioner
Silk2 Moistec
ORS Replenishing

Final rinse detangling

Joico Silk Result conditioner
HE Dangerously Straight
Sunsilk Straighten Up
WRTC

Ditto to ORS replenishing, pantene mask, super skinny conditioner, HE conditioner and sunsilk!

Paul Mitchel Skinny Con
Suave Humectant
Silicon Mix
at 15 weeks post relaxer Paul Mitchel Skinny Conditioner works best for me

Hmmm, I might look into this. Believe it or not but I find that surge plus 14 makes a really great detangler for my hair. The problem is I have some now but can't seem to find it anymore so I guess I'll stick with my pantene r/n mask mixed with suave humectant after I run out or get the Paul Mitchell skinny conditioner here. Detangling only seem to be necessary for me when I'm stretching or after I've clarified my hair anyway.

So far, I'd say Mizani Moisturefuse and Motions Moisture Plus. I'm looking for another, and plan on purchasing Kenra MC, Nexxus Humectress and/or Humectin, and Joico K-Pak Hydrator. Hopefully one of those will be better than Mizani Hydrafuse.

Back