The best conditioner I've ever used at home!

Karonica

The best conditioner I\'ve ever used at home!

Oh my goodness! Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner for Dry/Damaged hair is awesome. I know some people said it didn't work for them, but grief, I couldn't believe what it did to my hair!
shocked.gif

I first shampooed my hair with Citre Shine Daily Revitalizer shampoo. It was okay, not great. Left my hair a little dry, but that's okay. So, I followed up with the Garnier conditioner. It felt really good on my hair, it made my hair feel slimey when I was putting it on (a good thing for my because my hair was rough, especially my ends from a lot of heat styling). So, when I went to wash it out, SUPER SLIP folks! I was detangling with my fingers under the water while it was pouring, and my fingers just slid through my hair. My hair looked much shinier and the ends looked so much better while I was rinsing. The ends have the most improvement!

When it was time to detangle, I had no problems at all. Very few strands came out, VERY few.

I can't wait to try their deep conditioner!
bdance.gif

Here are the ingredients.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...&navCount=0

Re: The best conditioner I\'ve ever used at home!

I love Garnier too. Some people said it didnt' work for them but I loved it. I mixed a little of it with my Keracare Humentant and my hair came out gret! I tried the V05 last night after so many people raved about it and that was a mess for me. It did nothing to my hair but leave it tangled.

Yip, I've tried V05 and it wasn't special.
nono.gif
This on the other hand, GOOD GAWD! And it only costs 3 something.
bdance.gif

I use the Garnier 3 min mask deep conditioner and I like it.

My apartment mate has some of this. Why do my fingers suddenly feel sticky?

This is on my to-try list. I think I'm going to bump it on the list.

Thanks for sharing!

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Oh my goodness! Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner is awesome. I know some people said it didn't work for them, but grief, I couldn't believe what it did to my hair!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is!!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
My apartment mate has some of this. Why do my fingers suddenly feel sticky?

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

How long do you ladies leave it in your hair before rinsing?

Tee Tee

Karonia,

This is such good information because I have been seriously looking for an "in between" conditioner that I can use when I dont deep condition. I wanted something without protein in it since my deep conditioner already has protein in it and I was looking,looking,looking and for some reason everytime I went to CVS Garnier Fructis conditioner would catch my eye but I never bought it. Now,however, I will be buying it for my next wash which is this friday. Thanks again for the tip.

Tee Tee

No prob. I hope you like it. If you don't, you won't feel bad because it's cheap.
laugh.gif

yeah I just used it today, and i love it! it is a good condition only conditioner for me since it was getting expensive to keep using my $6.99 Aphogee Moisturizing conditioner. Now i need a substitute for Profective break free leave in condition. Any suggestions?

Hi Karonica,

Girl you were not lieing.....this stuff is AWESOME. Originally I said I was going to get some today and try it but I got impatient because I have been looking for something like this for a while. Anyway yesterday I stopped at CVS and bought some. Went home,fed my little angel (my son) and started condition washing with Suave Ripened Raspberry and then I put the Garnier Fructis on and left it in for 3 mins. I must say it gives me more slip than my deep conditioner AND the tangles fell right out of my hair just like you said. Thanks again,this one is a keeper.

Tee Tee

cry3.gif
cry3.gif
It did nothing for me. I tried it last night for my CO wash.
cry3.gif
Left it on for about 10 minutes. No slip, no moisturizing, nada. I'm going to clarify over the weekend and give it another shot otherwise it's going in my prewash conditioner pile.

I also picked up the Smoothing Milk ($2.86)as well. I’m not quite sure how I’m going to use it. It’s an anti-frizz lotion that kinda foams once put in damp hair. I put it in soaking wet hair.
ohwell.gif
I’m wondering if it can be used as a moisturizer? The jury is still out because I put a plastic cap on my head shortly after, cause it was dripping so much so I don’t know how moisturizing or anti frizzing it will be on my natural hair. I may try to blow out and flat iron a small section this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that Brooke. Which one did you get? I have the one for Dry/Damaged hair, so maybe that plays a role. I do suggest you give another try or two. Most of the products I use now, I didn't even like on the first try.
laugh.gif

Hi Tee Tee.
wave.gif
So, you love it too!
trampoline.gif

Yup. That’s the one K. I’ll let you know how it goes after clarifying.
up.gif

Brooke007,

This is a rinse out so maybe 10 mins was too long. I know in the past if I tried using a conditioner too much longer than the recommended time I wouldnt get results that good.If I were you I'd try it just once more.

Karonica,
I will be stocking up....LOL

Tee Tee

Thanks Tee tee. It wasn't a conscious effort to leave it in that long but I'll cut the leave in time next time,;) but you know how you get to exfoliating and washing in the shower
bath2.gif
and time just slips away.

That's true though.
laugh.gif

But Tee's right. I left this stuff on a short time, definitely no longer than 2 minutes. I hope that does the trick for you.
smile.gif

i tried garnier and i cannot believe how great it was. it really is the best conditioner i have ever used. i have never used a conditioner that gave me so much moisture and shine. it's my #1 conditioner. thanks for the tip.

atlantatiffany,

I feel the same way. I truly truly love this stuff,its awesome and it makes my hair smell soooo good.I love the feeling of having moisturized hair and this stuff almost makes me not want to put any oil in my hair because it doesnt need it since its already so moisturized. I put the oil in it anyway just to give it more shine.

Tee Tee

Alright K and Tee tee, I clarified and used the garnier for a CW for 2 days ( I only got 3 uses out of it). I like it. I didn’t get extraordinary slip, which as a natural is something I’m always looking for. My hair felt clean and moisturized and this time I didn’t have to follow up with another staple to get my hair back to a decent state. This one will be on my list to retry if I relax my hair ever again. Thanks for the tip. Although it’s not a new “must-have” I would purchase again.

Back