The best all natural conditioner for Wash & Goes

SophieDulce

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share with you my positive experience using nature gate's aloe Vera moisturizing conditioner, For the last 2 months i have been using the curly girl method, In order to smooth and define my curls after co-washing , I would use hello hydration, and while it was effective in defining my curls and holding them, My hair would always be a little on the crunchy side and kind of dry. My hair is very protein sensitive and can not tolerate silicones to well. I was in in whole foods the other day, and was about to purchase the kinky curly line, when I saw Nature gate's Aloe vera moisturizing conditioner on sale for 3.99 & the shampoo. Well since kinky curly was a little expensive for me , i said hey let me just try it.

This morning I co-washed and detangled with v0-5 moisturizing conditioner. After risinsing it out, I put put my hair in sections and smoothed with nature gate moisturizing conditioner. I Smoothed my hair, with my fingers, and let air dry for while. When it was about 80% dry , i used my diffuser. After, The diffuser , I touched my hair and Omg it was sooo soft, My curls were clumped and defined! no crunchiness at all! My hair is pretty much 4a, After smoothing with the nature gate, my hair looked like it could have have been 3c, my curls were so big and shiny! ( im not into hair typing, but just to give you an idea).

I hope this may help any ladies who are silicone and protein sensitive that like wash and goes.

Attachments

• DSC04559.jpg
    DSC04559.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC04560.jpg
    DSC04560.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC04561.jpg
    DSC04561.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC04563.jpg
    DSC04563.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC04601.jpg
    DSC04601.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Your curls look great! Thanks for posting pics. I'm going to try the conditioner because I'm doing the Curly girl challenge and need a conditioner without silicones.

more pics..........................................

Attachments

• DSC04597.jpg
    DSC04597.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC04587.jpg
    DSC04587.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC04582.jpg
    DSC04582.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC04578.jpg
    DSC04578.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC04563.jpg
    DSC04563.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 106
Awwww! You're ringlets are so cute! I used to do the curly girl method years ago, before I even knew there was a name for it lol.. I get mega shrinkage when I'd do it, so I was able to get away with it back when my hair was longer. But looking at these pics of yours I'mma prolly go for it. Your hair is fabulous.

So pretty, girl thanks --> you're about to make me go ALL THE WAY to Whole Foods AGAIN!!! I was just thinking about this earlier...

Very nice! I'll have to try that! I am trying everything possible not to buy KCC b/c it is SO expensive!

Your hair looks great! I am going to buy this conditioner on tommorrow and try it out on my hair for my wash and. I hope it looks as good as yours. Thanks for the recommendation.

I love your curls. Now I have to beat down the product junkie inside me to keep from buying that conditioner when I go to Whole Foods tonight.

:gorgeous: curls!!! :yep::up:

I haven't been able to get my curls to look like that ever since Garnier discontinued the curl and shiny line. :sad:

Looks beautiful! How did it look after it was dry? That's always my problem when it is wet or damp it looks beautiful but then when it dries it turns into a frizzie ole mess!

Very Pretty. I'm around a 4A and get similar results with KCC but never wear wash and go's mostly becuase it's to cold. If I can get the same look for cheaper I'm willing to try it. Would love to try w & g's this summer. Please post or describe your hair after it dried/throughout the day for us when you get some time. Would love to see your before hair as well.

Very pretty, I love the outcome. I'm going to pick some of this up and give it a try with the curly girl method.

Back