The basics (The usual suspects)

Irresistible

Ladies where do you order your basic Salley's or reg BSS type products from? Since I moved way out in the boonies with the horses and mountains I just dont feel like running all around trying to find stuff I probably wont find out here anyway. Besides everything is way too spread out here. so now I do everything I can online. I have never ordered those types of products online before , so whats the best most reliable site to get the products you see on the shelf at salleys? I looked at salleys site, and some items said in store only. Im done with getting the high end stuff and the new 'I wanna try that' stuff, now I gotta work on gettin stocked up on the usual suspects the products I can always count on! I just need a good site. Anybody order their more basic products online?

basically I guess what I need is recs on a full beauty supply site with full stock on all kinds of the products you would see at sallys! on our one wall in the store :grin:

You can goto Walmart, Walgreens or target.com. The products at these places are less likely to be counterfeit and the customer service will probably be better then some online BSS.

May be on a different subject, but I see you got some good suggestions. These ladies are great.

I've checked out your fotki. T-O-U-G-H!!!!!!!!!!

Your photos are great and that hair....need I say more?! I wanna know what supps you take. I'm in a hair growing contest. My hair is currently BSL, but I'm trying to get to TBL by December (anything's possible if you believe :-)

Let's hear it from the Queen.........what's your regime?! Will be most greatful & have a wonderful life.

lol

May be on a different subject, but I see you got some good suggestions. These ladies are great.

I've checked out your fotki. T-O-U-G-H!!!!!!!!!!

Your photos are great and that hair....need I say more?! I wanna know what supps you take. I'm in a hair growing contest. My hair is currently BSL, but I'm trying to get to TBL by December (anything's possible if you believe :-)

Let's hear it from the Queen.........what's your regime?! Will be most greatful & have a wonderful life.

lol

girl your so crazy *cousin* haha. I'm still gonna get that to you, although I dont do nothin all that special girl! i'll have that PM for you 2night :yep:

and ur gonna be like.......that aint nuthin! :lol:

Back