The 1 Year 1 Product Challenge

texasqt

??? 1 Year 1 Product Challenge???

I am near the end of my products because I vowed not to purchase anything else until I used up what I have - So what to purchase now???

I haven't used anything that I really can say I just love other than my BB setting lotion and I'm really having a hard time making a shopping list with all the great things you ladies rave about so...

I'm going to try one product line for 6 months to 1 year to see what happens. Anyone want to join me?

Now, my next question is, which one? I used all Aphogee products when I was in college and I remember getting good results. However, I think I want to try all of Keracare or all of Design Essentials. I'm stopping my research with those three because I don't want to get confused any further.

So, please help me out - Aphogee, Design Essentials, or Keracare? Or at least fill me in on what specific products under each line to stay away from.

(Design Essentials is winning so far because they package the products on their website based on your hair issues!)

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Tx.Q-T

Last edited:
Re: ??? 1 Year 1 Product Challenge???

ill join with you. but i'm do it a little different considering i cant buy a whole good line. but ima use the same products consistantly. i wanna use ntm line consistantly. but when i do heat styles.. which chould not be very often ima use pink oil line but i gotta find a good deep conditioner to use in between the pink oil shampoo and conditioner. and thats all. i done already ised up or gave a way all my butt products ima see how this year challenge works

Re: ??? 1 Year 1 Product Challenge???

I would never make it. I have to many things I like that are not all in the same line. But let us know if you make it and how your hair respond to it.

I will definitely let you know. I've read so many things on this board that I think that'll be a good starting point and then if I need to add/substitute anything I will.

I would like to be able to just find some great products and stick to them for several months....I'm making progress; I just gotta get all my products together and decide what I'm definitely gonna use.

Back