That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!

so1913

At least that's what I'm telling myself these days, lol. Actually, lately, for quite a few months now, I've done a pretty good job limiting the new products I would purchase. To prepare myself for this new regimine I'm starting for the winter months and the new year, I've decided to seriously stick to a list of products. It's and expensive list, but I think it will work for my hair.

New year's resolution: Consistency is the key!

Shampoo: Elucence Moisture Shampoo, Pantene Clarifying (may change to Elucence Clarifying)
Conditioners: BBD Stretch Reconstructor, Elucence Moisture Conditioner
Treatment: Asha's Roots
Grooming/moisture/style: Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding, Curly Buttercreme (I MAY try Curly Meringue for twists and twist outs), Asha's Mane Attraction, Asha's Heavenly Pudding.

So...that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! What's yours?

Last edited:
Well I just finished triing out Nexxus Aloe Rid, Therappe and Humectress, and it reminded me why I wanted to use the entire Nexxus line in the first place, LOL, I was side tracked in the beginning of putting together a regimen from all the great reviews and my Pjism getting the best of me, but since that has been under control now for the past 2 months I was finally able to complete the products I set out for. With that said this is what I'll be sticking too:

Nexxus: Aloe Rid for clarifying, goodbye Suave, it left my hair so moisturized and not dry or stripping at all.
Nexxus: Therappe for my staple poo, another :up: for moisture, slip, and the whole 9, Humectress the same thing.
NExxus Botanoil and Keraphix will use these every 2 wks, and the wk b4 relaxer day and the wk after.
My lovely Dominican Conditioners: Capilo Sole & cinnamon rotate w/ Misses key 10 en 1 every other poo and my Silicone mix= 10wks post relaxer and up.
EVOO pre poo's are a must every two wks.
Leave-ins: Nexxus Headress or Humectress, Neutragena Triple Moisture.
S-curl for emergency moisture and when my NG gets crazy.
Relax every 16wks.
Moisturizers: Elasta QP mango butter for ends(while in braids), BB castor oil, WGO, and Shea Butter unredefined.
Keep up w/my vitamins, water, sating bonnet, and challenges. I think that's it.

I finally got my Elucence but I can't try it yet cause I just installed some twist extensions!:perplexed But I've decided to cut down on PJism for the 06 and if Elucence works as well as I hear then it will be one of my many staples.

These are the products I hope will become my staples
Elucence-shampoo (clarifying, moisturizing) conditioner, Silk Hydrating Elixor maybe the relaxer

BBD: Glass, Stretch, Kaela Oil, Red Lotion, Triple Slip shampoo

Still wearing my twists-

Wash w/Elucence
condition w/Elucence, Aura cherry almond bark, Capilo Sole & Cinnamon, or a protein (whatever @ the moment)
Twists w/whipped shea or cocoa butter concoctions
Spritz w/ Daily Doctor or ACJazz spritz
I jumped off my challenge for a bit and bought some cocoa butter and Aquolina Hair Mask-but I know I will be using these products ;) .

Otherwise in 06' I don't want to buy anything that I don't already have in rotation and I want to also stick to my regime. I want to see SERIOUS results in 06' :)

Back