That one little section of perfect hair?

belleama

Anybody else notice a small section of their hair that always looks great? Its always getting longer and looking healthy and shiney. Its perfect and you wish you could have the samething all over your head?

Well it struck again. I've always noticed this section at different times. Ofcourse I keep forgetting about it. Well last night I was trying to take some more pics for my fotki and this section just popped out at me and it just made me so proud. :grin:

Here it is...

Attachments

• lhcf1.jpg
    lhcf1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 38
  • lhcf2.jpg
    lhcf2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 25
Anybody else notice a small section of their hair that always looks great? Its always getting longer and looking healthy and shiney. Its perfect and you wish you could have the samething all over your head?

Well it struck again. I've always noticed this section at different times. Ofcourse I keep forgetting about it. Well last night I was trying to take some more pics for my fotki and this section just popped out at me and it just made me so proud. :grin:

Here it is...

My perfect section is in exactly the same place as yours (on both sides):yep:.

My hair is natural and that section is silky, with a very loose curl pattern (3b/c) - unlike the rest of my 4a head.

When I wear updo's I like to leave a piece of it hanging loose.

That's where mine is at, too :yep:

For whatever reason my hair at the back is finer, more resilient and stronger. Not to mention it has the prettiest curl pattern.

When I do wng's with my texturized hair, I can't keep my hands out that part of my head! :nono:

Yup, mine is the back of my head, right above the nape. That section looks fly no matter WHAT I'm doing - wash and go, flat iron, flexirod, etc. It's ALWAYS perfect.

the perfect section behind my ear is basically straight when dry and i'm natural and its real shiny ,strong and long but in the center of my head it's perfect. no heat damage,no splits end, strong, it grows super fast and it's so long i mean if all my hair was as long as that part i would be past BSL:lick:

my left side of my hair grows faster then the right.and the sides of my hair grows 3x faster then the rest of my hair.ive cutten the sides to try to even out somewhat with the rest but i decided i will no longer do that anmore because,i want to see my hairs full potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

so I took out cornrows this morning thinking I was gonna wear a braidout today... it looks a mushy mes ( guess I need some protein afterall)...

then I looked int he mirror and saw those 2 pieces of hair... one on each side of my hair...

I look like Bozo the clown with those 2 nice pieces sticking out and the rest of my hair a hot frizzy mess

Back