That lady's protective style

Someone that bought the book (before Shimagate hit the fan) said the the protective styles were buns, french rolls, and french braids. I'm not sure where the brown gel comes into play. Perhaps to smooth the edges?

PrincessAvaya said:
Someone that bought the book (before Shimagate hit the fan) said the the protective styles were buns, french rolls, and french braids. I'm not sure where the brown gel comes into play. Perhaps to smooth the edges?

Okay. I am wondering what the flexi rods and hair is for. There are soo many materials for a protective style.

PrincessAvaya said:

OT! Isn't NICK FINE! He is definitely my BB Kaysar replacement for the season. He is just tooo sexy!

winterinatl said:
Okay. I am wondering what the flexi rods and hair is for. There are soo many materials for a protective style.

I have the DVD, pamphlet and book. She uses the flexi-rods to make a hair bun. She doesn't use the gel in the DVD, but in the past she has mentioned that she used a little gel around her hairline.

LeadingLady said:
I have the DVD, pamphlet and book. She uses the flexi-rods to make a hair bun. She doesn't use the gel in the DVD, but in the past she has mentioned that she used a little gel around her hairline.

thanks for replying; what was the kankelon(sp) hair for?

Um, WOWZA!!

who is this pauleenjohn?

I am EMBARRassed to be a member of LHCF. YOu losers suck. Leave this woman alone and go finish burning your necks with BT or keep buying Phony Ponys from a ladie who came on and called you losers single and pathetic. You are losers who are Jealous. Stop hating and get your own hustle!

paulaleejohn (1 day ago) Marked as spam
"I don't like what she did but i do like her entreprenuerial spirit and drive. I hope there is a way for LHCF members to make sure she does not use the site fo her own gain but I also hope we can make sure this does not go too far and becomes retaliation that can hurt her in a way not even she deserves."

Below is the only post that made since. niceandwavy and softtresses, you shoujld be flattered that soomebody paid enought attention to your asses to quotge you. and ella, sit your ass down. you have nothing to do with it. ya'll akkin like a crazed mob. get a life people

srt8wiz (22 hours ago) Marked as spam
why did you erase all of the responses to "paulaleejohn" but left her nasty remarks up? What r u mad at lhcf for exposing your "secret"? I thought you were so nice and fair and ethical but i guess as long as the negativity isn't aimed at you right?

tiffanyajh77 (20 hours ago) Marked as spam
girl, don't waste your time with this thief lying troll. it's problem her with another username..

brownbabygirl (16 hours ago) Marked as spam
ha! truth hurt's that's why!!!!!!!

winterinatl said:
Um, WOWZA!!

who is this pauleenjohn?

I am EMBARRassed to be a member of LHCF. YOu losers suck. Leave this woman alone and go finish burning your necks with BT or keep buying Phony Ponys from a ladie who came on and called you losers single and pathetic. You are losers who are Jealous. Stop hating and get your own hustle!

"I don't like what she did but i do like her entreprenuerial spirit and drive. I hope there is a way for LHCF members to make sure she does not use the site fo her own gain but I also hope we can make sure this does not go too far and becomes retaliation that can hurt her in a way not even she deserves."

Below is the only post that made since. niceandwavy and softtresses, you shoujld be flattered that soomebody paid enought attention to your asses to quotge you. and ella, sit your ass down. you have nothing to do with it. ya'll akkin like a crazed mob. get a life people

srt8wiz (22 hours ago) Marked as spam
why did you erase all of the responses to "paulaleejohn" but left her nasty remarks up? What r u mad at lhcf for exposing your "secret"? I thought you were so nice and fair and ethical but i guess as long as the negativity isn't aimed at you right?

tiffanyajh77 (20 hours ago) Marked as spam
girl, don't waste your time with this thief lying troll. it's problem her with another username..

brownbabygirl (16 hours ago) Marked as spam
ha! truth hurt's that's why!!!!!!!

Wow now someone told me huh?
I wish you would bring your nasty ass out of hiding to tell me in my face *****.

Back