That Judge Hatchett Episode is on!

aloof one

I cant wait to see it from the beginning, this one was so sad, remember?
This poor girl is 3 years old and getting a perm. Everyone involved in this case knew they were wrong for this mess, that girls head was ate up, you know she probably has a ruined nape forever. Another reason my children will never be exposed to relaxers, I know that toddler did not want someone burning her head that way, and only went because her mother told her to.

Talk about child abuse, hell this was assault :(

YES! I am sooooo glad someone mentioned this....that mother needs her A** BEAT for doing that to her child. Children that young DO NOT need harmful chemicals that close to their developing brains. The little girl will be not only scared for life, her nape is tore up, and she may never learn to grow and appreciate her natural texture (even if she does relax). We wonder why there are women who relax every 3 or 4 weeks and this is why!!!!!!! I was so angry...as I sure you can tell from my response! It's like they never even gave her a chance...and under no circumstances would I bring MY CHILD to a stylist I had never gone to before...I would also NEVER leave my young child alone, especially when she may not be able to speak up for herself....I was really hoping the judge would say something, which made me even more upset! Mothers what kind of children are we raising??!!! My jaw is STILL on the floor...that little girls neck was raw practically to the meat! Like I said...that mother needs her A** Beat!

i saw this one before and as someone who had a perm at 5 and whose hair broke off, i can somewhat relate.

OT - al00fone, you are just too cute!

Back