Thanks - to whoever suggested MOP Leave-in . . .

AngieK

<font color="brown">I can't remember who suggested it, but I have been using it for my last few washes and I really like it!
trampoline.gif

I really needed to find a second leave-in to alternate with my Aveda Elixir. Now that Aveda has become exclusive to the company stores and concept salons, I can no longer find it without traveling back home to purchase it. I usually stock up when I go, but I ALWAYS end up running out before my next visit.

Anyway, I have used MOP products in the past (Lemongrass Shampoo, Mixed Greens poo and con, Extreme Protein Treatment, and Glisten poo and con), but I just have not been able to find the products since moving to Fort Myers a few years ago - - so I just forgot about how great the products were for my hair. Well, I was in Walgreen's a few weeks ago, and lo and behold . . . they had MOP products! I bought the leave-in and styling tonic. I tried it on my hair, and then my daughter's hair with GREAT results. After air-drying, my hair is soft, smooth and moisturized. I will try it again this weekend with a rollerset to see how it turns out.

Thanks again,
AngieK
grin.gif
</font>

I'm happy your results are good. I wanted to try it too, but I have to leave-in that I alternate with. someone told me it was very good, maybe next time i'll give it a try. let me know howw it turns out.

Happy Growing

Back