Thanks to BT for giving me my hairline back!!!

Monilove122

I was just looking at my hair in the mirror and realized that my hairline is really nice and full again and I owe it all to Boundless Tresses. Sorry I don't have pics ladies but I don't have a digital camera and the pics from my phone aren't usually all that great. Plus, I don't have any before pics for you to really see the difference but I SURELY notice it.

All I have to do now is get some much needed moisture back in my hair and clip these ends and I'll be straight.

I know there are 50levenmillion BT threads but just had to share my excitement!!!!! :D

wheezy807 said:
i'm happy for you, how long before you saw a difference?

Well I actually just really noticed the difference in my hairline. But I noticed rather quickly that it was making my hair grow really fast. I permed my hair (the texlax I did in April just didn't take very well) on June 8th and right now it looks like I haven't had a perm in about 3 months, LOL. My new growth is thick and it's taking all of my strength not to do something to perm it. It just doesn't get as straight and on 1 hand I'm mad my perm didn't last but on the other I'm SO EXCITED MY HAIR IS GROWING SO FAST.

*Bre~Bre* said:
Awesome! I really wanted to see some pics though LOL.

I know, sorry :ohwell: . Before I decided whether or not I was gonna start this thread I thought I know folks gonna want to see some pics. I mean I would, LOL. I'm gonna try to take some with my camera phone and see if I can use one of my other pics I've posted before to show the dif.

I'll be back :)

Monilove122 said:
I know, sorry :ohwell: . Before I decided whether or not I was gonna start this thread I thought I know folks gonna want to see some pics. I mean I would, LOL. I'm gonna try to take some with my camera phone and see if I can use one of my other pics I've posted before to show the dif.

I'll be back :)

Nooooo, LOL I didn't mean because I didn't believe you, etc. I just LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE to see pics. I wasn't calling you out or anything :)

*Bre~Bre* said:
Nooooo, LOL I didn't mean because I didn't believe you, etc. I just LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE to see pics. I wasn't calling you out or anything :)

Oh no girl, LOL. I wasn't thinking you wanted to see pics cause you didn't believe me, LOL. Just to see how it looks, LOL.
I wasn't thinking you were calling me out :lachen:

Yay Monilove!!!!That awesome! :clap: I just started using BT on July 1st after a touch up, I was going through a drive through and happened to catch a view of my hairline on my rear view mirror- it was a really sunny day so the natural light was good, and low and behold if I don't have all these little curly baby hairs sproutin up all through my hair line. I took a closer look and thought I was having breakage because I work out a lot, but upon further inspection I am seeing hairs pop through follicles that I just new would never grow another hair. Mind you, I supposedly have genetic alopecia, which I am not claiming, but the BT was like, yeah I don't think so- not on my block. Thanks NL for an awesome product.

So sorry to ramble and jack your thread. I AM genuinely happy for you!

Back