Thanks to all the bad influences! HairVeda

Cassandra1975

I said I wasn't going to buy any thing else for my hair. I had my staples, I was good to go. Then y'all started the HairVeda threads...

I just took an extended lunch to go pick up my stuff from the post office. :grin: I got the SitriNillah Deep Conditioning Mask and the Vatika Frosting. I am a sucker for anything that smells edible and I swear both of these smell you you should be scooping them out and spreading them over a cupcake. I cannot WAIT to deep condition my hair this weekend! :yep:

So anyway, y'all are bad influences. I don't know how much more of this board my wallet can take. :cry3:

My hair is in a wrap today (in flat twists underneath)...I swear I want to run in the bathroom here at work and slather this Vatika Frosting on right now!! I feel like Pooky in New Jack City... :chocbunny:

i got mine a few days ago. what is the consistency of the frosting supposed to be? mine is super solid. I dont want to melt it because i dont want it to turn to oil. i was thinking it was gonna be whipped like, well frosting.

i got mine a few days ago. what is the consistency of the frosting supposed to be? mine is super solid. I dont want to melt it because i dont want it to turn to oil. i was thinking it was gonna be whipped like, well frosting.

I don't know what it's supposed to look like but mine is always melting. When I recieved it it was just a tub of oil. I had to put it in the fridge to solidify it but then it turns hard. Hopefully once it gets cooler I won't have this problem anymore.

Here's what it says on the site:

****A solid oil. This oil will become liquid if exposed to heat. To restore solidity, place in an air conditioned room for 24 hours or placie in the fridge for 5 miutes and store in a cool place thereafter.

So stick it in the fridge for a few mins and you should be good to go. :yep:

It needs to be stored at or below room temperature. Mine is in a dark hallway closet and it seems to work. It's solid when you look at it but it melts when you rub it bw fingers or hands.

imma play with it when i get home. it's i can't mix it hard. maybe i can melt it a little and try to whip it. i definitely dont want it to be runny. yeah imma let it get a little softer, mix it, then refrigerate it for a hot minute.

Back