Thanks sweetcocoa

ThursdayGirl

Hi Lady,

I just wanted to thank you for talking about the good hair days hairpins... I got mine today and was able to put my hair in a french roll with them. I really like them!

You are right they do hold the hair well /images/graemlins/smile.gif... even hair as short as mine... and I don't think they will pull my hair out like the coated hairpins did!

Thanks a lot for recommmending them... they are awesome!
-J.

PS. They also don't pull my hair like my claw clips do... this is a winner.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ThursdayGirl said:
Hi Lady,

I just wanted to thank you for talking about the good hair days hairpins... I got mine today and was able to put my hair in a french roll with them. I really like them!

You are right they do hold the hair well /images/graemlins/smile.gif... even hair as short as mine... and I don't think they will pull my hair out like the coated hairpins did!

Thanks a lot for recommmending them... they are awesome!
-J.

PS. They also don't pull my hair like my claw clips do... this is a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're Welcome...but I have to pass this 'thank you' to Allandra... I never heard of them until she posted how she uses them to do her buns. I use them all the time for different updos. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
You're Welcome...but I have to pass this 'thank you' to Allandra... I never heard of them until she posted how she uses them to do her buns. I use them all the time for different updos. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sweetcocoa, you're so sweet and kind. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Let me go ahead and extend my thanks also. I picked up a pack of brown ones at Sally's a little more than a month ago and I love them also. Today I went into Sally's a saw the clear ones. Of course I had to get those too and another pack of browns. Thanks Allandra /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Sweetcocoa, thanks for sharing your shea butter recipe with this board. I made up a little different variation based on your recipe a few weeks ago and I'm absolutely loving it. I mainly use it on my scalp and on my daughter's natural hair. I works wonders for softening her hair, moisturizing it and making it shine. Thanks alot. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thank you Armyqt...it makes me feel good to know something I just made up works not only for me but for others too.

Allandra thanks for the compliment! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Allandra!!! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif These are awesome... I love'em.... they lasted through dance class and my roll stayed in... even through Jive /images/graemlins/smile.gif !

ThursdayGirl and Army,

You're welcome. I'm glad they work for you. I have the clear ones and the brown ones.

Back