Thanks LHCF!

MiaLi

Thank you to everyone at LHCF!

After ten weeks, I relaxed my hair yesterday. My new growth resulted in a stronger hairline, greater length and better health overall.
clap.gif

The information you have shared has helped tremendously in making this possible. I sincerely appreciate it.
smile.gif

MiaLi

Thanks ladies! I really appreciate the support and encouragement!

ttt, I usually wrap my hair each night, but I tried to lessen that by just smoothing the hair back, pinning in my ends and tying on my scarf to protect it (there was a thread not too long ago about frequent wrapping as possibly causing hair thinning, so I took heed and tried the suggestion).

As new growth appeared, I tried to comb it as gently as possible. It also gave me a better chance to see my hair in its unprocessed state. I did not have my roots blown out at the Dominican salon in the last few weeks either, so it also gave the hairline a chance to rest. I did a few conditioning washes too (haven't gotten that perfected though - still working on it). It was difficult, especially in the last two weeks, but it improved the hair. If I can help you in more detail, let me know.

Thanks again!
laugh.gif

CONGRATS THESE GIRL ARE REALLY AMAZING AREN'T THEY .i TOO HAVE GOTTEN A LOOT OF NEW GROWTH BUT i WANT TO HOLD OUT UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST,DON'T KNOW IF IAM GOING TO MAKE IT THOUGH BUT WHEN i STARTED MY HAIRLINE WAS FADING NOW i AM AMAZED BY HOW MUCH HAIR HAS GROWN IN THAT AREA THNKS TO THIS SITE.AGAIN GIRL CONGRATS

Back