thanks LHCF

g.lo

Hey ladies,

just wanted to say how grateful I am about his site.
thank you all for the support, the love, someone is always available to help a sister out:yep:.
i have never had my hair longer than shoulder length, and i think I am approaching APL :woot:, this is such an accomplishment for me!!!! and on top of this i have random people coming to me and compliment about how healthy my hair is.
thank you all:love::love::love:
My hair was neck length in january!

Attachments

• DSC00363.jpg
    DSC00363.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC00365.jpg
    DSC00365.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 91
Congratulations on the progress you've made so far! Looks like you're well on your way to APL...then BSL...and beyond.:grin:

Congratulations on the progress you've made so far! Looks like you're well on your way to APL...then BSL...and beyond.:grin:

this gives me tingle!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Congratulations! I have learned alot from this site as well. Some bad things too LOL but mostly good

Yep the site can be soooo overwhelming for a newbie and all the bandwagons:nono:!

Congrats! It looks uber healthy and thick too!

thanks, this is a real bonus as i did suffer for a severe post partum shedding las november and i am really grateful that my hair has turned around!:look:
Congratulations on your healthy hair journey. That is some nice progress.

I, too, heart LHCF....They're the best.

Yep!!
Congratulations g@lo. I too have learned a lot from the members on this site :yep:
the site is awesome, best invested $6.50!

Congratulations!

It really is nice to know there are other ladies out there who share your interest in healthy long hair and will support and advice you. It's especially nice to know they will cheer for you when you have reached important milestones in your HHJ.

This site is a wonderful resource. The people here are so courteous and knowledgeable.

This is the best $6.50 that I ever spent.

Yep, i might just be on my way to APL, but that is long for me!! and there is no way to stop me now, so happyyyyyyy!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

I agree OP, LHCF has changed my life and I am not exaggerating. I wish I had more time to contribute to the site.

Back