Thankful to God....

beana

I thank God for my family, my health, how he's always guided me, for the things ive overcome, for being "there" all the time. I truly thank God for everything he has given me and how he continues to work in me.

I just wanted share.

I'm teared up reading your post :cry2:. It just reminds me that in EVERYTHING give Thanks to the Father. :amen:

i will too use this oppurtunity to say i'am thankful :yep: for another beautiful
and that God choose me to share it with him.

i'am thankful for my husband and children
i'am thankful that God is the head of my family and my life also for what
he has done; doing; and going to do in our lives.

and i'am Soooooooooooo!!!!!!! thankful for the Lhcf:urock:

I will also give my thanks. God has performed miracles in my life and I am forever grateful and thankful!:)

That is why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I feel like on that day, we as a country are thanking God for so many things.

What a beautiful and uplifting post. I'd also like to thank God, he has been so good to me and I pray that he continues to bless us all.

I thank the father because HE IS. simply because HE IS. I bless and lift up his name. He is worthy to be praised and I am blessed to be a child of GOD. I am blessed to be able to call upon his name.......I am blessed to call him FATHER. THANK YOU JESUS!

I thank my Father for family, friends, food, choices, love, his love, his protection and his word.

Back