Thank You!!

I am new to lhcf and thankfully I came across the christianity forum. I was able to read a lot of old and new threads that have blessed and touched me tremendously. I just wanted to thank all you ladies. I have never felt God's presence on the internet or someone's anointing over the internet. I know often times we wonder if we are really making a difference. I wanted to let you all know you have touched and changed me in ways I cannot even articulate. I thank God for this forum and all of you.

I am new to lhcf and thankfully I came across the christianity forum. I was able to read a lot of old and new threads that have blessed and touched me tremendously. I just wanted to thank all you ladies. I have never felt God's presence on the internet or someone's anointing over the internet. I know often times we wonder if we are really making a difference. I wanted to let you all know you have touched and changed me in ways I cannot even articulate. I thank God for this forum and all of you.
:welcome2:ImperfectlyPerfect! It's so nice to meet you and to know that you have been blessed by the ladies of this forum. I feel the same way about the ladies here! I'm so happy that you are here.

I look forward to reading your posts and I'm sure the other ladies feel the same way!

Again, welcome!!! :love2:

:welcome3: Perfectly Perfect...

I removed the 'I M', for you are perfect in the heart of God.

Thank you for such a sweet message. I hope that you will always be blessed here and EVERYWHERE - even beyond this forum.

You have a happy heart and I'm asking God to 'seal' it for you. For you should always be happy, you've paid your dues. You've got 'receipts' to prove it...validated receipts. Yet, Jesus paid them all which makes you 'Debt Free'.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:bighug:

Back