Thank You Silk Elements

I have been looking for areally good conditioner because the ones that I've been using have been good, but they have left my hair kind of thin feeling. While I was visiting my mom for thanksgiving, she gave me some silk elements conditioner. I didn't really think that it would do much, but I decided to try it last night, figuring that I had nothing to loose since I scarf it over a lot any way.

Well, I applied a generouse amount all over my hair, covered it with a plastic sack, and sat for almost an hour. When I washed it out, my hair felt very soft. Not thinking that the feeling would last I towel dried, put on my leave in and blow dried until my salp was dry.

My hair was so full and thick lookinf and feeling. it was great. my new growth is on bump, y'all, and my scalp dosen't itch any more.

I use the Silk Elements too, and mix it up with a cheapie conditioner and EVOO and honey. After sitting under the dryer with a plastic cap for about 30 mins, I agree, the hair does feel like a dream.

Have you tried anything else in their line? I always see them running all kinds of promotions on their products at Sally's.

I haven't tried anything else, yet. But given the success that I've had with the conditioner, I will be trying some other stuff.

I think that the conditioner will be a main stay for my deep condition.

I've tried their moisture shampoo and conditioner....their deep conditioner in the tub...their herbal shampoo....and their anti breakage hair creme. I liked all of them, but nothing has beat my Kenra MC as far as a conditioner. The only thing that I will stick with is the anti breakage hair creme. If I can remember correctly it has a lot of good products in it...biotin, panthenol....ummmm I can't remember everything else. But I use it everyday as a moisturizer...it smells good and isn't greasy!

Back