Thank you Sareca!!!!

Iluvsmuhgrass

How bout Sareca did a kinky twist tutorial and it's great! She made it look so easy. I just might try it soon! :D Thank you girl *BIG HUGS*

I lost the link :( so if someone has it please post! It was very well done.:D

Cosign I was looking at it yesterday and she inspired me to try to do these myself. I am going to try it next week. Hopefully I can get it down and it will be my summer style.

Sareca is the best! I finally found one of the brands of hair mentioned in the tutorial. So I am def. giving this a go.

Thanks ya'll :blush:

ILuvsmuhgrass I'm glad you got it down. :yay: I don't pull mine tight. It always feels like it's gonna be too tight when I'm rolling in the extension, but by the time I twist the loop it's loosened up considerable. If you don't do them tight you'll have to redo the most visible ones every 2 weeks. I do that anyway (even w/ the professional ones) :ohwell:

kels823, there's no braiding. You don't have to know the first the about braiding to do these.

OnAHairQuest, they are much easier than learning to braid AND IMHO much easier on the hair

crlsweetie912, the right kind of hair is important. If it's not right they won't be smooth.

Back