Thank You LHCF

:thankyou: :newbie:

I was referred to the site by LOVEYA. :bouncy:

And I must say that this site is definitely a life saver. I have only been a memeber for a little over a month and have seen significant results and have obtained ia abundance of information.:circle:

I am amazed at how my hair has changed over the past 25 days. Its like my hair was mad at me for not caring for it properly with my sew in weaves. I must admit I have a very hard time washing combing and blowing out my natural hair. My hair is about a 4B and shrivels up once the water hits it. So, I go to the salon and let the African ladies in the back unbraid my hair, wash, blow and cornrow so that I can keep my sanity. Then I throw on a wig. :superbanana:

Growing up in a mixed household my nana is a straight haired Puerto Rican who married a black man. So my mom had no idea how to care for my hair since my Dad was black and I was all natural. She told me she used to cry when it came down to doing my hair.Needless to say my mom not knowing any better let her stylist relax my hair when I was about 4yrs old and that really screwed up my growth process. :grouphug2:

So I am so greatful for who ever it is that has started the hair care forum. Now I know our hair can grow very long. WE just really have to nurture it. You ladies have been such an inspiration for me.:yep:

:dance7:

Last edited:
Yea, I agree....LHCF has changed my hair completely.....I wish I found this site years ago.....if it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have no hair on my head.....I love this site, I can't stay off of it!

Back