THANK YOU LHCF!!!

Knedgers

I posted earlier and was really discouraged! but now i have hope! I took some of the users advice and i did a pre poo with some cheapy conditioner coconut oil and castro oil. I rinsed then put a mix of humectress and coconut oil and sat under the dryer. I made a difference!!! My hair still has a long way but it is definately softer and more moisturized!!!!! I then apply leave in and sealed with coconut oil and let air dry 80% I then applied qp mango butter and did a twist out my avatar is the result ....it is soft and not frizzy I AM EXCITED maybe there is hope !!!! THANX GUYS!!!:yep:!

I posted earlier and was really discouraged! but now i have hope! I took some of the users advice and i did a pre poo with some cheapy conditioner coconut oil and castro oil. I rinsed then put a mix of humectress and coconut oil and sat under the dryer. I made a difference!!! My hair still has a long way but it is definately softer and more moisturized!!!!! I then apply leave in and sealed with coconut oil and let air dry 80% I then applied qp mango butter and did a twist out my avatar is the result ....it is soft and not frizzy I AM EXCITED maybe there is hope !!!! THANX GUYS!!!:yep:!

There is ALWAYS hope. I am so glad it worked out for you. Keep learning and growing and enjoy the journey!

Back