Thank You LHCF! Newbie check-in...

DivaForLife

Hello All,

I wanted to post my first message on this forum and say hello and thank you to the LHCF. I have learned so much from this website (from the members and posts). It was time that I got my pre-paid card together and handled my business (paid my dues)!

This has been a long journey for me (and I am sure a lot of you on here). For those that continue to struggle like I to retain length and see growth, hang in there. You will see the progess but it is not overnight. At first I didn't believe that I can do it, but changes that I begin to make started to change my hair. I really didn't have any good hair practices until recently. I remained at that terminal stage of shoulder length believing that my hair would not grow beyond it.

What worked for me:
Stretching (3 months I don't see the beautician, she hates it but oh well, I see results). No heat-I don't use the flat iron the heat is a beast. Protecting ends-I wear a hair clip (nickname bow bow on my hair all week, wear my hair down only on weekends). Vitamins-biotin and multivitamin. Pre-poo (amla and coconut oil overnight, wash in morning). Moisturizing-Organics carrot oil is my favorite.

Attached are my pics, its January 2007 and August 2008. I will try to get a fokti sometime soon. This website will have to work now. My stats are 4b/apl/relaxed (design).

Again thanks to all and I hope to continue to learn from you all and the same. I am here to encourage and be encouraged.

Special shoutout from one "DIVA" to another:grin:. FAMUDVA, I finally made it here!:yay::yay::yay:

Hello All,

I wanted to post my first message on this forum and say hello and thank you to the LHCF. I have learned so much from this website (from the members and posts). It was time that I got my pre-paid card together and handled my business (paid my dues)!

This has been a long journey for me (and I am sure a lot of you on here). For those that continue to struggle like I to retain length and see growth, hang in there. You will see the progess but it is not overnight. At first I didn't believe that I can do it, but changes that I begin to make started to change my hair. I really didn't have any good hair practices until recently. I remained at that terminal stage of shoulder length believing that my hair would not grow beyond it.

What worked for me:
Stretching (3 months I don't see the beautician, she hates it but oh well, I see results). No heat-I don't use the flat iron the heat is a beast. Protecting ends-I wear a hair clip (nickname bow bow on my hair all week, wear my hair down only on weekends). Vitamins-biotin and multivitamin. Pre-poo (amla and coconut oil overnight, wash in morning). Moisturizing-Organics carrot oil is my favorite.

Attached are my pics, its January 2007 and August 2008. I will try to get a fokti sometime soon. This website will have to work now. My stats are 4b/apl/relaxed (design).

Again thanks to all and I hope to continue to learn from you all and the same. I am here to encourage and be encouraged.

Special shoutout from one "DIVA" to another:grin:. FAMUDVA, I finally made it here!:yay::yay::yay:

WELCOME!!! Glad you made it and your growth is great!!!!

Hey there! Welcome and congrats on your progress - that is so great! It's people like you who really give me the patience to just keep up the routine and wait to see results.

I was the same as you, lurking without finally paying the fee - and I'm glad I did. I learned so much already and I can't wait to see how far we all go.

Back