Thank You Ladies

tonimarie1989

I know i've been gone a LONG time. I just wanted to say thank you ladies for the advice you gave me about 2 years ago. I had asked the question "how long should I wait to relax my hair after wearing braids for 18 months" and you guys gave great advice. I am happy to say that my hair did not fall out like I was afraid it would. In the last two years I have went from about 1 1/2 inches of hair to being about 2 inches from bra strap. Thanks again.

Wow! Great progress! Are you natural or relaxed? How are you currently wearing your hair? Was bra strap your hair goal? If not, I'm wishing you continuing progress.

Thanks ladies,
Chelle I am relaxed, I was natural for about a year than with my schedule I had to relax because it took so much time to do my hair. I am currently wearing my hair up because I have no idea what to do with it. I wasn't aiming for bra strap I just wanted enough to put in a pony tail. And well, I got that. Thanks again ladies.

Hi Wantlonghealthyhair,
The only real regime i follow is washing twice a week and moisture moisture moisture. As far as anything else goes I am very inconsistant.

Back