THANK YOU, LADIES!

Creampuff1981

I've been lurking for a while now, but I just wanted to come out of lurkdom to thank all of you wonderful ladies for the hair advice. I've always had long hair, but it has never been this healthy. I have never gotten so many compliments in my life! Even my ever so critical mother is impressed.:yep:

Thanks again!!

N

Welcome. I know what you mean about your hair, I love mine and appreciate it so much more since joining this board.

I also came in with long hair, that just happened to hold on although it was not being properly cared for, I have since learned this was due to protective styling, I always wear a bun. Also, my hair has grown since joining.:grin:

I am new also and my whole family thinks I have gone crazy with this forum and no one thinks that I can grow my own hair. Well, I have to prove them WRONG!!!!...I am 4b with thin, damaged SL hair and I have a long way to go, but I am determined!!!!

I don't have any pics, because I can't figure out the self pic in mirror thing. My regimen is kinda simple: Wash once a week with castile soap or SLS free shampoo, deep condition every week for at least an hour, henna gloss whenever, low protein heavy moisture.

Back