Thank you.....Ladies of LHCF - Rather Long

Hardwksister

I've been lurking since 8/2005 and never thought i'd post. My hair was around 2 inches past shoulder length but my ends were jacked. I cut my hair to end of neck length - if that makes sense. Immediately, i could tell a difference with my hair, healthy hair! i became a PJ quick, tried all the dominican products, phyto, MTG and just about everything. As of today i've found my staples. My hair feels wonderful, it's strong, no more than the normal shedding, no breakage and i'm just thankful for this forum. Thank you ladies for all the knowledge that i've gained since stumbling across this forum.

Elucence: Clarifying shampoo, moisture shampoo, moisture balance conditioner, extended moisture repair treatment:) and most important - Elucence Gentle Formula Relaxer:clap:

Nexxus Assure Shampoo
Nexxus Ensure Conditioner
I alternate the Nexxus and Elucence, the Nexxus for my hair feels more of a protein product and it helps keep my hair strong - i love it.

Leave Ins- Lacio Lacio, NTM Silk touch
can't live without either

Bunning/Baggy: NTM Silk touch, Aloe Vera Gel, Hollywood Carrot Cream, Sweet Almond Oil - I bun 5 days a week/wear hair out on weekends for hubby.
Around 6 wks post perm i use Elasta QP Glaze on my edges

Since day one i would touch up at 4 wks - now that i know better i do retouch at 10, may try to stretch a little longer next time - just rouched up 2/22/06.

Anyway ladies, i hope i didn't bore you to death but i was excited about the perm and wanted to share and say thank you.

Good product choices! I can't wait until my Elucence arrives.

I use Nexxus occasionally, my hair doesn't like too much Keratin protein.

9.gif
to LHCF, Hardwksister! :wave: Congrats on your progress! HHG! :drunk:

Welcome to LHCF!! It's good to hear you found what you needed to start you on your healthy hair journey! Thanx for sharing. :)

welcome, and congrats for getting off to a good start and finding what works for your hair so quickly. BTW, those are some good products, myself am a Nexxus lover also, ;) .

Back