Thank you is in order!

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
I would like to thank you girls for the advice you gave me concerning my hair and dandruff. I found Adrienne's post most informative and I made a special effort to sticking to a routine.

I bought a tea-tree shampoo and conditioner and also got one from Emily (my other half) who wasn't using it any more.

I cut down the dairy - no more milk in the coffee - and the sugar - black coffee. I tried and still am, to be less stressfull but it is a bit too difficult for me at the moment.

I can say that my scalp feels really nice now. There are traces of dandfuff of course mainly due to stress but it has been reduced a lot. A couple of days ago I had a haircut and before that my hair was extremely long (by my standards) reaching at the back just below the chain that I wear my cross. Before the haircut I had to take a bit more in the shower to rinse the hair properly and I must admit that they felt silky after the shower. It then of course turned like a bush (not the president) because I never use hair dryers but that's another story.

So thanks babes for that!
kiss.gif
to all (and one especially for LondonDiva
kiss.gif
)
laugh.gif

Nikos
user.gif

Hey Dimopoulos I'm glad everything worked out so well for you
smile.gif
Don't be a stranger. I encourage you to post here more often. It's refreshing to see a man post on the board and hear your perspective on things
wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
dimopoulos said:
So thanks babes for that!
kiss.gif
to all (and one especially for LondonDiva
kiss.gif
)
laugh.gif

Nikos
user.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO
grin.gif
1 Man amongst 700 women how does it feel Nikos. Is this the male equivalent of heaven?

It feels great LondonDiva. I take care of my girls and the girls take care of me.

Equivelant of heaven... Don't know really. If heaven is being amongst friends then yes I am in heaven.
smile.gif

Thanks again girls. If I have any other problems with my hair I will certainly ask the experts!

Nikos
user.gif

Awww ain't you sweet
smile.gif

LMAO

Sorry I just had a picture pop into my head of Nikos dressed up like Bond and 700 Nubian long haired LHCF angels around him.

LondonDiva said:
LMAO

Sorry I just had a picture pop into my head of Nikos dressed up like Bond and 700 Nubian long haired LHCF angels around him.

[/ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nikos
user.gif

Nikos... you had long hair?????
shocked.gif

Wow, I think that is soooo HOT on guys! And with your good looks..tsk, tsk.

And how cute is that, that you posted your "little" hair woes....awwww!

H&amp;K
kiss.gif

LondonDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
LondonDiva you a trip girl! Your posts are always hilarious!

Back