thank you caramelhonnee!

ladylibra_30

your mistake (remember when you did a braid-out and combed it w/your jilbere shower comb?) gave me a gorgeous 'do'!

well, i got a 'bright idea'
dork.gif
brainy.gif
and did a braid-out and combed it out from root to end w/my jilbere shower comb and the results were fabulous!

my hair was gorgeous and i felt so liberated (i dunno why BUT i felt that way) my hair 'looked real natural' i had a wavy (afro puff) thing going on in the tail and deep waves at the roots. i looked like i had a ton of hair b/c it was so thick (i used extra salerm 21)! i did two vertical ponytails.

my boyfriend liked it so much (and he always prefers my hair straight/loose w/a high part on the side) that he made me the wallpaper in his cell-phone.

you could'nt tell me anything that day! big hair is so sexy!

now i wonder what results i'll get if do deep waves with my crimping iron and comb it out with my jilbere shower comb
laugh.gif

awwwww...
4_13_6.gif

im glad that comb thing worked for somebody
laugh.gif
my hair looked like a big damn mess. i can actually picture what u r saying, i like big hair 2 BUT for my big head, all the hair has to b big to camoflauge it
grin.gif

That sounds really cute!! I know that most people don't comb thru their braid/twist-outs, but I always comb through mine lightly with my plastic afro pick... Just the other day for the first time I didn't use the pick; I just finger-combed and I liked that look also!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
That sounds really cute!! I know that most people don't comb thru their braid/twist-outs, but I always comb through mine lightly with my plastic afro pick... Just the other day for the first time I didn't use the pick; I just finger-combed and I liked that look also!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, silly me! lindy, i also have you to thank for the salerm 21 reccomendation (even though i found out that blow-drying w/this leave-in works best for me)
go, lindy
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ladylibra_30 said:
lindy, i also have you to thank for the salerm 21 reccomendation (even though i found out that blow-drying w/this leave-in works best for me)
go, lindy
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Anytime!!
wink.gif

Ladylibra,

How did u braid your hair before taking them out...in cornrows or individuals? And how many braids did u do?

pooh:

i braided my hair while it was wet. i did 5 braids going backwards (vertical) and curled/secured the ends with the pink rollers w/snaps
smile.gif

Back