Thank you all for your suggestions....

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
When I almost had a nervous breakdown a couple of weeks ago about my hair, I didn't know what I was going to do:wallbash:. Then after posting my story and getting all that wonderful advice from you guys on here, I took those suggestions and things have gotten so much better:yep:. I did severely cut down on protein usage (almost no protein at all) and started using way more moisturizing conditioners. I have seen a huge difference in breakage, as it has decreased a good deal. I also have seen a huge decrease in shedding and I've started back combing daily or every other day. The major "bad" thing that came of all this is that my hair started to thin out in the back where most of the breakage and shedding was coming from:nono:. This happened to me last year and the year before that. But all of that lost hair grew back and I got my thickness back, so now I'm just patiently waiting on it to thicken back up. Again, I just wanted to thank you all for your support and advice. I couldn't have done it without ya. I love you guys!!:blowkiss::bighug:

Glad to hear things are looking up for ya!

I just got done doing my hair. I d/c with pantene mask and my hair is thanking my right now. I got half the amount of shed hair.

You know what? I think you've just done an excellent job of casting your bread upon the waters while you've been here. It's just coming back to greet you! :yep: I'm glad you're on the other side of midnight!

Good! Glad things have bounced back.:grin:

OT: Your Capilo rave made me retest mine as a prepoo on dry hair, and I had lovely results! I can't bad talk Capilo anymore thanks to you.I was going to throw it all away:wallbash: More stuff for me to buy!! :spinning:

Thank you all for the support! BTW, gym, I washed my hair last night too and I also used the Breakage Defense masque. I can never be without that stuff. Thanks to you, it is one of my lifelong staples!! I let my hair airdry, and I'm thinking of flatironing it today, I haven't made up my mind yet. I've been hearing so many good things about that CHI SI, I might just go ahead and whip out my bottle to see how it works!!

:yep: So good to hear that your situation improved. I agree with you about that Pantene mask and you should definitely try that CHI!

Back