Thank God for Scalpicin!!!

Ginsana

Last week I made a post out of desperation for my newly braided hair because my scalp was itching the crap out of me! I had never experienced such intense itching like this in my life and I was at my wits end. (It wasn't from tight braids, or hair allergy reactions) I asked for help on LHCF and I got some great recs. from some of the ladies here, one of which was to try Scalpicin. I figured I had nothing to lose, so I tried it. I used it for the first two days of itching and to tell you the honest truth, at first when I put it in, my head was on fire and tingling like CRAZY! I think it was because I had been scratching my scalp so much. However, after the 2nd day, I woke up to find my scalp NOT ITCHING!! I was so happy, I could have cried! I was so appreciative that this worked because when you have such an intense itch like that, it's hard to concentrate on anything else at all. Before the Scalpicin, I used Sulphur 8 grease which was not working. Whatever caused this random itching doesn't matter...what's important is that it's over and thank you to the woman who recommended it...GOD BLESS YOU :) !!!!! I can testify that this thing works. It may not work immediately, but give it a day or two and you'll be relieved! But just remember that what works for some may not work for all...so use your own discretion, but I still recommend Scalpicin!! :)

I bought my scalpicin at CVS for 5.49, but I believe it can be purchased from any drugstore and WalMart...

does it seem like something that can cause dryness? Everytime I use things like this, they make my scalp and hair so dry. :(

I know that's right. I love Scalpicin. It definitely works if you have bad dandruff. It definitely worked for me with my dandruff and itching problems. My hair used to itch so much I couldn't take it and the dandruff was getting bad, so I bought some Scalpicin and it worked. Just like you said the next day the itching stopped and my dandruff. No problems since then.

HoneyDew said:
does it seem like something that can cause dryness? Everytime I use things like this, they make my scalp and hair so dry. :(

Hmm, I don't think it'll cause dryness since it's primary purpose is to rid the itching associated with dandruff and dry scalp...

Back