Texture changing?? *blank stare*

Leshia

Holy freaken cow....is it the castor oil? the Country Life Maxi-Hair? the curl activator??? what is it that is making my hair curly around the edges??? I feel like doing the moonwalk. I really believe my hairline texture is changing...*smiling and moonwalking**

LOL, good for you Leshia!! Happy to hear that!!
smile.gif
(doing the moonwalk with you!)
laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
**smiling and moonwalking**

[/ QUOTE ]

*puts out her leg and trips Leshia* Now how did that happen? *mock innocent look*
fallenangel.gif

That's a fair question.
smile.gif
Personally, I think that if Leshia's hair texture is changing in a way that pleases her, such as she described she has more curl around her edges and she really likes the changes and likes the look and/or feel of her hair now, then that's a reason to celebrate if she's really happy with the results she's getting. So many times we try products and it yields little or no results. It's nice to see someone try something and like what it does for them.
cool.gif

Pebbles:

Thanks for your thoughtful answer. We're all on different journeys, with different milestones and landmarks.

Leisha: Congrats on finding a product that meets your expectations.
peace

Hey Coilygirl,

This is totally off topic, but your avatar is one of my favorites. I went on that site and saw one that was really nice, and I'm thinking of using it as my avatar.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, good for you Leshia!! Happy to hear that!!
smile.gif
(doing the moonwalk with you!)
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pebbles! I didn't know you could moonwalk! Shake it, don't break it, girl! Thanks for sharing!

I've always had really, really coarse hair. It seems like these days, it's taking less and less work for it to look decent. The fact that my hairline is curly and "cute" as I was told by two women yesterday is reason enough for me to celebrate. A change in texture is what *I* needed. It's also very amazing to me to see what products/supplements can do to someone hair texture/qualities. Just when you thought there was nothing you could do to change your hair's qualities. It's all an experiment and I'm learning a lot about my hair. *continues moonwalking*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:

[/ QUOTE ]

*puts out her leg and trips Leshia* Now how did that happen? *mock innocent look*
fallenangel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*stands up while brushing my bangs out of my eyes and continues moonwalking* That's all right girl, my husband's used to me falling...*smirking*

Re: Avatar

Hi Pepples:
Thanks so much for liking my avatar. I appreciate your kind words.

I actually spent time hunting for finding an avatar that was "me".

Take care and have a great day
coilygirl

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:

[/ QUOTE ]

fallenangel.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*stands up while brushing my bangs out of my eyes and continues moonwalking* That's all right girl, my husband's used to me falling...*smirking*

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
rofl.gif
Leshia, your posts always have me cracking up. I have to brace myself before I read them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

congrats leshia on yo discovery!!
clap.gif
have u figured out what it is thats causin this?? are u takin any msm coz i noticed looser curl pattern (waves actually) since startin on this

JenJen, I've got two boys. I'm bound to be crazy as a loon. Sorry, if I seem too goofy sometimes. I am living in Korea with my husband right now, so I'm just losing my mind! *laughing*

Ngaa, thanks for appreciating the disappearance of "naps" with me. There is MSM in the Country Life, so maybe that's what it is. Unfortunately, since I don't just add one supplement at a time, i really don't know what's causing it, so I'd better keep taking EVERYTHING, FOREVAAAAAA!!! Congrats on your waves, girl. Care to do the funky chicken with me??? *smirking*

Leisha:

I celebrate your right to celebrate the "disappearance" of the "naps" in your hair.
smile.gif

I actually wish my hair was nappier. Most of my hair is tightly coiled. But the top portion is a looser wave that often comes undone in braids or twists.
frown.gif
My nappier hair stays neater in braids and is therefore lower maintenance.
smile.gif
But it's all good, all the time. I love my hair (nappy and non-nappy)

So we each have our "challenges"

And with respect and friendship, I salute your right to moonwalk over disappearing naps...and you can smile at me as I perform cartwheels over my wonderful nappy hair.
Peace and continued (hair) growth

coilygirl

Back