Texture changes.

Auburn

Do you have pictures of how a product, method, supplement, etc changed your NATURAL texture (other than relaxers & BKT related products)? When I say products, I dont mean your hair looking curlier, looser, more defined, or shinier because it has been COATED.

I think of textures 2 ways: the FEEL of the hair (silkiness) &/or the curl pattern of the hair.

For example: there was a thread where this lady said that MSM gave her asian like hair. We never saw pictures. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=101443&highlight=asian

Another example: taking omega 369 or steam treatments for more moisturized and shiny hair.

I want to see before and after pictures. I want proof. I hope my request is clear enough :ohwell:

MSM loosened my curl. I also steam my hair once a week, leaving it super soft, and shiny. Sorry no pics, you're gonna have to take my word for it :lachen:

I don't know anything about texture changing...but...I just wanted to stop in and say I agree 1000% with your siggy. People are constantly trying to compare apples and oranges (curly hair with straight, flat ironed with twistout, etc.) and it's getting ridiculous.

Ok texture changing...the only thing I can think of is the sour cream and lemons thing. Naturalgurl (who hasn't been around in a while come to think of it) seemed to loosen her texture a lot using that...you could check her fotki.

I don't know anything about texture changing...but...I just wanted to stop in and say I agree 1000% with your siggy. People are constantly trying to compare apples and oranges (curly hair with straight, flat ironed with twistout, etc.) and it's getting ridiculous.

Ok texture changing...the only thing I can think of is the sour cream and lemons thing. Naturalgurl (who hasn't been around in a while come to think of it) seemed to loosen her texture a lot using that...you could check her fotki.

Whats even funnier are all the ooh's and aah's! lmao. :lachen:

Whats even funnier are all the ooh's and aah's! lmao. :lachen:

For real!

I'm like is no one else seeing what I'm seeing? Obviously if your before picture is an afro, and your after picture is a pin straight blowout, it's going to look like you had a lot of progress.

And how does 10 strands barely touching APL/BSL/etc. make you that length? If the wind blows the wrong way you won't even be that length anymore.

Come on people.

For real!

I'm like is no one else seeing what I'm seeing? Obviously if your before picture is an afro, and your after picture is a pin straight blowout, it's going to look like you had a lot of progress.

And how does 10 strands barely touching APL/BSL/etc. make you that length? If the wind blows the wrong way you won't even be that length anymore.

Come on people.

Hilarious:lachen:! People holding their arms back to make the armpit line higher. Im like...dude, you do NOT walk around like that!

Back