Texlaxed/Underprocessed Ladies

KhandiB

Do you have a difficult time doing wet sets? :

ie. braid out on wet hair , airdrying ..

my hair is extremely underprocessed , probably about 80 % of my hair is, from tons of experimenting, but whenever I do wet sets my hair tends to look frizzy...

Help...

Yes I can totally relate!! No matter what I do my hair appears really frizzy. It also makes me reach our for the flat iron more which isnt good. I'm transitioning back to relaxed instead of texlaxed. Sorry I couldnt offer any advice...

Yes! Me too! I never used to have to flat iron after a rollerset but now I do,im trainsitioning back to relaxed too, I hate it! Pm me your regimen pls and let me know how you manage yours, thanks.

I used to be the same way. I have been using ORS no lye in regular which has been great. I also started to smooth using the back of a comb immediately after I have applied the relaxer, and for the entire processing time until I am ready to rinse. This has helped a lot.

Yes, extremely frizzy, esp when I have been unintentionally underprocessing my hair for over a year now. Which means I've got several hair textures going on and none of them seem to be going in the straight direction.

Did you find any solutions? Only one I can see is my next relaxer I might as well relax my whole head instead of just the new growth.

Yes I do. In fact, just a few days ago I posted a thread asking for help for my roller sets.
I think my underprocessed hair is a result of experimenting and my hair type being resistant. I have tried a good number of relaxers over the years. This year alone I have tried Silk elements no-Lye leaving it on for an extra 10mins and later Profective No-lye super. I think I just need to stop fighting it.

Well I have never had a successful rollerset :lol: So Im not sure about that one,

Lkaysgir - Me too, I still havent found one that I would ride or die for.. Im gonna give the SE another try.. then if that dont work them Im just gonna accept the fact that Im just texturized :lol:

Ladylynn - I used to do that too, Maybe Ill try that again :)

lonei - I barely manage, every week I start trippin :lol:

Back