TESTIMONIAL-If you haven't tried it- TRY THIS

prettygrl

TESTIMONIAL-If you haven\'t tried it- TRY THIS

i'm definitely a pj. but now i have found an inexpensive product that works wonders-
Distilled water- I followed the suggestions of ladies on this board and put some in a spray bottle. Then I seal it with about a nickel sized amount of Hot 6 or olive oil. I've done this all week and my hair feels wonderful!
clap.gif

Re: TESTIMONIAL-If you haven\'t tried it- TRY THIS

I will be buying ME some distilled water
grin.gif

You know I've been dying to try that. I keep hearing about it. That's what i'll be trying next.

will filtered water work ? (like from the britta?

Shoot, I keep meaning to try this distilled water everyone is raving about. I always forget when I'm at the store. Next time, for sure...

Would it be the same as using bottled water? or water from a filtered shower head?

I'm not sure but my initial guess would be no. I think distilled water is supposed to be completely free of minerals. Bottle water has minerals (at least as far as I know). I'm not sure about filters cuz I don't know if they get rid of ALL the minerals or just some.

Distilled water is good stuff. SweetCocoa and Jade turned a lot of us onto it.
up.gif

Are people using this just in a daily spray, or also to rinse out hair after washing?

So what bout if i take some boiled water and let it cool and use that w/some hot 6 and olive oil. Infact now i have a bottle w/some pure olive oil and water in it. Can i just take it from there and put in some hot 6 and that be fine? Its not distilled

Oh yes, distilled water is awesome. I can't even express how much I love Hot 6. I've been using this over a yr... I GET STUNNING RESULTS WITH THIS OIL
trampoline.gif

I'm happy u've found a combo that's working beautifully for u.

glad that u found a product that works wonders for yo hair!!

happy hair growin!!

I have used the distilled water twice this week on my non-washing days. I can add my sentiments as to how wonderful my hair feels. I only mist the distilled water on my dry hair, seal it with a little oil, roller set and let air dry. I am so impressed with the information on this board. My hair has not felt this good in ages.

Do any of you wash your hair with distilled water? If you do, HOW do you do it. Or do you just spray it on your hair everyday? I hear you can wash your hair with it, but I wash my hair in the shower. So I can't figure out how you can do that.

What about using distilled water in my spray bottle during wet sets?? Would that be beneficial?

Back