Test Today

amara11

Please keep me in your prayers today from now through 5 pm. I will be taking my second Histology exam. As some of you know, it has been a struggle, and I even posted a thread about it ("Struggling in school, Help!"). But Im continuing to be faithful, and I am trying to rest assured that everything will work out in the end. This test does not determine my entire future. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, and kind words.

blessings,
amara11

Prayers going up girl. I remember those days:( . Just remember not to give up, do your best and don't be so hard on yourself If your giving your best shot thats all anyone can ask.:) Good luck!

I really and truly want to thank you ladies for encouraging me and praying for me. I felt your prayers and God'd presence during the test. I got the results back and I aced it, which is a HUGE accomplishment from the last exam. Thank you so much. God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

blessings
amara:)

amara11 said:
I really and truly want to thank you ladies for encouraging me and praying for me. I felt your prayers and God'd presence during the test. I got the results back and I aced it, which is a HUGE accomplishment from the last exam. Thank you so much. God is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

blessings
amara:)
:clap: Praise GOD!!!!! COngrats and I wish you MANY MORE As:p

Back