TERAX-SHAMP AND CREMA CONDITIONER

Wanda

My hairdresser asked me have I heard of these products. She said that one of her clients have been bringing this product to her to use on her head and she said that after around 7 months of using the shampoo and conditioner, her has has grown so long that she had to cut it. I just purchased the Terax Shamp-collagene and Crema-conditioner. It seems to to make my hair pretty soft, but It will take a while to see some real results. Has anyone else used these products?

I haven't used them, but I've also heard they're very good, but VERY pricey...
look.gif

Yes, very pricey. If you buy the just the regular size it's around $12 for the shampoo and $14 for the conditioner(small container though), but when you buy the larger size, its $46...now that's doo damn much money......

i haven't really heard much about the terax shampoo, but i remember hearing lots of good things about the crema conditioner. i remember one girl from the old longhairlovers forum (her name was afro-something) that used to swear by it, as well as a lot of other naturals. just fyi, they are always on sale on ebay (and for decent prices too), so for anyone who wants to try it and doesn't want to spend lots of money, try there.

Hmmm.... Good idea!
smile.gif
Thanks Miss Brown!! I just might try it sometime - (but not now cuz I need to use up some of my stuff first!!
wink.gif

I have the Terax Crema conditioner. Its fine but no big whoop as compared to cheaper and more effective products (e.g. Pantene Smooth and Sleek). Just my humble opinion....

i only heard good things about it, but don't believe what the hair dresser said about the products making your hair grow faster. i just don't believe in that. maybe if you take extra vitamins and supplements and eat healthy, but not from shampoo and conditioner alone. plus that would be a pretty expensive investment. i just don't want you to be disappointed later.

I think that some products can help you retain length if they are moisturizing or prevent breakage..This would then enable the hair to grow faster..But in the end, it also comes down to the way the person also cares for their hair.

If you use a bad product that dries out your hair, it could most definitely hinder growth, and a good product will help growth..

I agree with what Carmen Rose said. There are many products that will help you to retain growth and length, not only specific ones such as the Terax Crema. Personally I think that keeping your hair strands strong (with protein) and moisturized (with water & whatever conditioners and other products you like) is the key.

well, i got a sample of the conditioner, and it seems to be actually quite good (the leave in). My hair stayed soft (4a) all day. The thing that could turn one off is the chemically smell.

I bought the Terax Crema about a year ago. For me it did nothing special......especially considering the price. There are several drugstore products that have worked better for me like HE Conditioning Balm, Aussie Moist, etc.

oh, wanda, it's the terax crema conditioner - the one that comes in a tube (metalic, plastic? can't rememeber) but really, it is not bad. But i need to test it out in the summer to make sure its the business.

erm, its about £8 here...

Back