Terax products - Any good?

star52

Hello everyone,
I am new to this thread and have been lurking for several months and have gotten so much helpful information from you all, Thanks!!!!! I have a question has anyone tried any or the Terax products like the crema conditioner and the life drops leave in protein conditioner. My hair dresser says that my hair is extremely dry and suggested these products, but they are so expensive that I want to make sure that they work on black hair before I invest in them. Any info would be extremely helpful.

Thanks
Star

I think Terax is very overrated. The Crema is nothing but a few synthetic ingredients, I don't think I could pronounce any of them, lol. The shampoos seemed very drying. I think you'd be better off finding an alternative.

so1913 said:
I think Terax is very overrated. The Crema is nothing but a few synthetic ingredients, I don't think I could pronounce any of them, lol. The shampoos seemed very drying. I think you'd be better off finding an alternative.

I was just about to mention your experience!

I never did end up trying them based on your review.

ETA: Welcome Star52!! :newbie:

so1913 said:

I agree, I have the Terax Original Crema which I paid $45 for, $45 I could have used on Indian oils. :mad: The ingredients are: water, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance , triethanolamine, lauryl alcohol, isopropyl alchohol, hydrogenated tallow,:eek: trigylerides etc.

Well for me the Terax Crema was great because it made detangling a breeze (at 8 weeks post and I have 4b relaxed hair). The only con was it weighed my fine hair down.

Dang, I was selling my Terax loot for the low low, but I gave what I didn't sell away. What were you looking for? I'll check and see what, if anything I have left. But, I know I don't have any Crema. Maybe delicato, or shine... I'll let you know tomorrow or Thursday.

I have the Terax crema, the shine, the hydrate and the life drops. I like them but don't love them. They made my hair feel good but didn't really correct my dryness and I was still getting a lot of split ends while using these.

I gave the crema to my mother and she gave it back to me -- she never does that, she has a collection of hair products going back two decades, so I guess she really hated it.

For as much as they cost, the Terax products are not worth it!

Overrated is CORRECT!!!

They aren't bad products, but just not worth all the :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: .

Back