Terax Hair Care Crema

blackhair

Anyone tried it ?

Terax Crema Conditioner is a completely revolutionary conditioner which makes hair ultra soft by altering the pH level of the hair through imparting natural proteins into the capillary fibers. A slightly alkaline substance, it naturally helps to open the hair cuticle, thereby attaining a high degree of penetration. The answer to split ends, broken roots, or overall dryness, luxury hair treatment will give your hair back the life it once had. Terax Original Crema is so soft, it can be used on nail cuticles as a moisturizer, and helps to eliminate static electricity on hair or skin. Whether you use it every day or every week damaged hair is a thing of the past.
It is a bit expensive.
smirk.gif
41 bucks

[image]http://store.gwbeauty.com/tecr16oztufr.html[/image]

I have it I haven't used it in awhile-only because I am a product junkie and I kept buying new stuff. I loved it. I used it when I was relaxed, transitioning and natural. It works great my hair came out soft. I brought the tube size form drugstore.com

I think I saw this line at Sephora. Is it really that good? You ladies are tempting me, I get paid tomorrow. I'm a bit confused though. I thought it was best to use products that were more acidic because they closed and sealed the cuticles rather than using alkaline products to open the cuticles. Opening the cuticles is what hair relaxers and heat does to your hair which allow products to penetrate it and thereby changing the structure of the hair. True it comes out soft and beautiful afterwards but how will this effect your hair in the long run (you see what heat and relaxers do to our hair in the long run). Is this a rinse out conditioner, after you rinse it does your hair cuticles close again or would you have to use an acidic conditioner to counteract that effect? I'm going to see if I can find their website and do some research.

I have it. It wasn't bad, but I really didn't see anything extra special about it to give it any raves.

I have a 2 ounce 'sample' of the Terax Creama. (Thanks Brownie) May use this next wash day.

Last edited:
I have it and it's not bad. I liked the smell and my hair was soft. I got the terax life drops too and that was a nice protein leave in.

Back