Terax Crema New Formula/Packaging

so1913

For those of you that liked Terax Crema, but couldn't stand the "chemical" smell, they've changed their formula and packaging. Miss Jessie's uses this for their deep treatments as I found out about the change today. I was surpised when the smell of what they were putting in my hair didn't burn my eyes, lol. I has a very light fragrance hardly a fragrance at all.

beautyexclusive_1906_18076087

– Scented with rice flower, shea, bergamot and juniper
– Designed to heal and restore split ends, breakage, dryness associated with chemical treatments and environmental damage
– Use Crema daily for healthy, manageable, and frizz-free hair.

I used to LOVE myself some Terax! But I was disappointd to discover it contained Isopropyl Alcohol. I wonder it that has been removed. It's god stuff though, thanks for sharing the info!

EMJazzy said:
Is that the stuff you were trying out in your fotki?

Hahah, nope. I was testing out Devacurl One Conditioner for my daily CW leaving some in as leave in with my Stretch and Kinky Curly Custard which I'm trying to figure out how to use. I guess I need to update to say that.

VWVixxen said:
So1913, how does Curves use this Crema? I've never even heard of it prior to your post. :grin:

As a deep conditioner under the dryer for 15-20 mins. Nothing to run out and buy, seriously...

Back