Temporary Perm/texturizer?

Lebiya

Does one exists? BKT requires you to use a lot of heat and fear heat damage. I'm looking for something that will last many washes that is not permanent.

An amino acid treatment specifically

Naked Assuage Thermal Smoothing Complex

Or

AROSCI Intensive Restructuring Foam

These are truly temporary but they are salon exclusive products and require heat. Anything else will alter your hair a little bit even if just slightly.

I do not think there is something truly temporary that is easy to get for the regular consumer.

An amino acid treatment specifically

Naked Assuage Thermal Smoothing Complex

Or

AROSCI Intensive Restructuring Foam

These are truly temporary but they are salon exclusive products and require heat. Anything else will alter your hair a little bit even if just slightly.

I do not think there is something truly temporary that is easy to get for the regular consumer.
Thank you!! I have not heard of these products; I’ll have to do some research. And to be fair, I don’t mind altering my hair a bit because I’m on the verge of going for a texturizer. Staying natural will require styles that will stretch my hair to avoid ssn, tangles etc, and I’m over that. However, I don’t know what’s wrong with me because I still cannot bring myself to texturize as its permanent.

Thank you!! I have not heard of these products; I’ll have to do some research. And to be fair, I don’t mind altering my hair a bit because I’m on the verge of going for a texturizer. Staying natural will require styles that will stretch my hair to avoid ssn, tangles etc, and I’m over that. However, I don’t know what’s wrong with me because I still cannot bring myself to texturize as its permanent.
How do you usually wear your hair? I personally like hair Botox to loosen my curls. I just did a virgin treatment recently and I'm loving it.

Back