Temporary Hair Color

Kayluv

I am due for a touch up in about 2 weeks but I have alot of greys around my hairline and would like to put in a temporary hair color to cover them up for xmas. I don't want to use anything stronger as to not damage my hair. Can someone recommend a temp. hair color product that I can use in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

I am due for a touch up in about 2 weeks but I have alot of greys around my hairline and would like to put in a temporary hair color to cover them up for xmas. I don't want to use anything stronger as to not damage my hair. Can someone recommend a temp. hair color product that I can use in the meantime.

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend JenniferMD site (roundbrushhair.com)...colorshowers rinse.

Hello,

There are also some rinse you can try at local BSS. I will be back with a link or pictures in a few minutes. Below I have attached Beautiful Collections ( I used the dark brown twice. It covers gray and all) Safe to use on freshly relaxed hair. And Elasta QP Color. I bought the chestnut color and have not used yet.
BeautifulCollectionSemi.jpg
yhst-2519492840586_1978_134048672

Last edited:
I use Clairol Beautiful Collection Rinses. They can be found in any local beauty supply store.

Info: Semi-Permanent Colors A full range of no-peroxide, no-ammonia colors in brunette, blonde, red and fashion shades. Natural-looking colors blend gray. Deposit rich tones. Add shine. But don't lighten. Leaves hair silky soft, shiny and beautiful.

*GENTLE SEMI-PERMANENT COLOR *CONTAINS ALOE VERA, JOJOBA OIL, AND VITAMIN E *NO AMMONIA OR PEROXIDE *LEVEL 3/ BASE VILOET-NEUTRAL *LEAVES HAIR FEELING SILKY SOFT AND LOOKING BEAUTIFUL

A picture can be found at this site or just google Clairol Beautiful Collection and read about them:
http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/clseri.html

Hope this helps!!

Back