Tell me what you think of the Chick!!!!!!

Baby Girl

So you and a female were friends for a couple of years. You did not tell her all your personal business but you did share some personal things with her. So, she got upset with you because she said she heard you were talking about her which was a lie. So you were about to get married and she tells your SO personal information that you shared with her to hurt you. Later she apologizes and said she only did it because she heard you was talking about her. later you found out that she talked to your close family about you and all. You have been married for 2 years and find out the chick is still talking about you. She even tries to be funny and speak to your husband and don't speak to you. How she I handle this?

Stop dealing with her? there's nothing else you can do about her spreading your business, but why is she still hanging around your family?

She's obviously not your "friend".

Ladies, we are throwing this term around too loosely.

ignore her--the best thing you can do is keep living your life---
misery loves company

now hubby speaking to her needs to be nipped in the butt---she is speaking negatively about his wife-not sure what kind of communication would even exist btwn them...wtf

I would personally call her and tell her to keep my name and my husband's name out of her mouth.

Then I would never talk to her again and whoever mentions her to me, I would tell them that I do not want to hear anything about that fool. Ever.

And yes, I would say it just like this: "I don't want to hear anything about that fool. Ever. Now what kinda chicken are you cooking? Oh really? That sounds great."

Alright ladies, i am officially giving her the boot! I just could not believe that some women are just so scandalous and have so many evil intentions. Fool once but not twice. I guess my thing is figuring out why......could someone be that jealous or is she just sick?

da ghetto side of me says punch dat b!tch in da throat. hard. twice. cuz i already see what she doin.

that side of me is still there, but lemme break it down for you. see, she's jealous of you. you're living the life she wished she had, feel me? by her talking to your family, she gets information from them and vice versa and they prolly tell her things not knowing the past relationship between you and her.

so she takes that info and see how she can use it to destroy you. she did it one time by snitchin (i can't stand snitch b!tches) to ur hubby. that didn't work so she workin on sumfin else. i'm sure she hears how ur hubby does this for you and what kind of house yall live in, etc. u know how us family membas do. be braggin on otha people shyt.

so bottom line is, she is livin her life vicariously through you. next thing u know, she'll be tryna screw ur man.

how u handle it? step to her and put dat trick in her place. but be a nice nasty b about it cuz u dont want her to know that she got to you like that. can't let da next one see u sweat.

peep yo hubby to da game too and shut it down.

Your husband needs to know that she is trifling and he doesn't need to speak to her. She can't be trusted at all. Those family members need to know what she is doing and to be on guard or not speak to her.

I wouldn't be suprised if she's made moves on your DH already.
Did your DH tell you everything she said him? He might not have included everything because he doesn't want to upset you.
I'm glad you are cutting off and you need to make sure DH does as well.

Alright ladies, i am officially giving her the boot! I just could not believe that some women are just so scandalous and have so many evil intentions. Fool once but not twice. I guess my thing is figuring out why......could someone be that jealous or is she just sick?

Girl I have learned this FIRST hand over the last 2 years. Times are getting hard for many and they are resorting to anything to tear you down. I wish I could speak on here about some of the things I have recently gone through....very very very similar to your experiences. I have learned a lot about women and the depths they are willing to go to drag you to hell with them. Messed up my whole LOA/Love everybody game. I'm still recovering. But I always keep my grandmother's words in my soul....best revenge is to have a GREAT life. And let those fools drown in their own cess pool.

Back