Tell me about Terax products...

pink gator

...pretty please?

I've finally used up my Keracare and want to switch to a more natural, moisturizing line that's more in tune with the Phytorelaxer that I have.

I need a shampoo and DC.

After researching and comparing product lines online, I've narrowed it down to three:
1. Aveda Dry Remedy Line
2. Phyto
3. Terax

They're all priced about the same, but after doing a search on LHCF, there weren't too many reviews on Terax, most notably the Delicato Shampoo. There's one member, Energee, who raves about the Crema DC, and it's piqued my interest.

Does anyone use the Terax line? Please chime back. I plan to buy Friday for my Saturday wash! *All excited like a LHCF member could be when she's anticipating wash day*

Thanks in advance,
Pink Gator

The shampoos (even the moisturizing ones) were very drying and I wasn't impressed with the Crema. It smells like the ingredient list, chemicals!

I remember a time when I wanted to try the Crema conditioner because I saw it on a entertainment site that said it was a "celeb secret." Not long after, I read in Vibe that Danyell Smith stated that she uses it and loves it. Danyell is the editor of Vibe who has gaw-geous hair. I adore Danyell, so I was all set to go out and buy it but then I decided to check by Makeupalley.com for the reviews and they weren't enough to convince me to buy it at that time. Needless to say, I still want to try it, just don't have the funds to waste...HTH.

Last edited:
I was visiting a friend and she had the Terax conditioner...:love:!! Immediately after applying it to my daughter's hair, my fingers slipped all in it. then in mine, woo! It's wonderful! Can't say much about the other products, but that conditioner is definitely on my list of to-gets....once everything else is finished, lol!

^^^^Wow! I'm thinking about getting that and possibly a really good poo, possibly Aveda Dry Remedy.

Bumping for more replies.

Back