Target is selling Pureology now!!!

Ok what is really going on with that?? I was in Target lastnight, attempting to buy some pullups and wipes for my baby boy and I just happen to walk by the hair care section and saw Pureology on the shelf, I about fell out on the floor and that ish is $21 for the poo and condish. I love their products because they are esepcially for women who have color in their hair. I was looking at the ingredients and they really do compare to The Wella color line and Wella is a heck of alot cheaper (in the professional BSS) than Pureology. Anyone ever tried any of these products?

My thought is, what's next, what professional hair care product is going to show up in Target/Walmar/K-Mart next?? I found out how the products are showing up in these stores. Stylist/Barbars/Manicurists, ect are going to the professional BSS and buying up a whole bunch of products and selling them to drug stores and BSS that normally don't carry those products, they call it "diversion" which is against the law, in some states. I know it is illegal in IN. I hate to sound racist, but here in IN it's mostly the Latino population that is doing it and they are making examples out of them by locking them up and pressing charges!!!!

Boy oh boy I tell you, I'm not amazed by anything anymore:lol:

I love how you say that you just "happened to walk by the hair care section" :cool: :cool: :cool:

I don't think anyone on this board can resist visiting the haircare section:D

Or maybe it is just me:look:

trimbride said:
I love how you say that you just "happened to walk by the hair care section" :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yea you know I had to throw that in there, but everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a PJ.......:lol:

OT: How in the heck did you go from chin length to the bottom of your neck in two months?? I am chin length now and struggling to get to the top/middle of my neck:confused:

I dunno, I wasn't really taking care of my hair before. I also stopped going to my stylist and I started following all of the stuff on these boards. Chin length was actually a guesstimation because in April when I went to my stylist and she did my hair it was about chin length but now that I think about it, it may have been mid neck...but now that I compare where my chin is and teh middle of my neck it is about the same thing...

Hopefully this isn't confusing but I think I gained about an inch and a quarter in 2 months.

Be careful about purchasing "professional" products in the drugstores. Oftentimes, the products are diverted as you stated. They may also be counterfeit, old stock or obsolete formulations. They carry no guarantee and tend to cost more than they do if purchased at salons.

trimbride said:
I dunno, I wasn't really taking care of my hair before. I also stopped going to my stylist and I started following all of the stuff on these boards. Chin length was actually a guesstimation because in April when I went to my stylist and she did my hair it was about chin length but now that I think about it, it may have been mid neck...but now that I compare where my chin is and teh middle of my neck it is about the same thing...

Hopefully this isn't confusing but I think I gained about an inch and a quarter in 2 months.

I think your hair is absolutely fabulous- i think we either have the same length or your hair is longer than mine. Anyway can you tell a sista what products you use -- thanks so much.

trimbride said:

Yes, I was going to reply on that too. You know that hair care isle call our names!! lol

pink_n_green_iz_me said:
Ok what is really going on with that?? I was in Target lastnight, attempting to buy some pullups and wipes for my baby boy and I just happen to walk by the hair care section and saw Pureology on the shelf, I about fell out on the floor and that ish is $21 for the poo and condish. I love their products because they are esepcially for women who have color in their hair. I was looking at the ingredients and they really do compare to The Wella color line and Wella is a heck of alot cheaper (in the professional BSS) than Pureology. Anyone ever tried any of these products?

My thought is, what's next, what professional hair care product is going to show up in Target/Walmar/K-Mart next?? I found out how the products are showing up in these stores. Stylist/Barbars/Manicurists, ect are going to the professional BSS and buying up a whole bunch of products and selling them to drug stores and BSS that normally don't carry those products, they call it "diversion" which is against the law, in some states. I know it is illegal in IN. I hate to sound racist, but here in IN it's mostly the Latino population that is doing it and they are making examples out of them by locking them up and pressing charges!!!!

Boy oh boy I tell you, I'm not amazed by anything anymore:lol:

I have the Pureology Super Straight Shampoo and Conditioner. I really like them, but can't use no more than maybe once every couple of weeks (my guesstimation) because both contain a decent amount of protein and my hair doens't like that! The Superstraight shampoo gave me a good amount of slip, and when I went to detangle, my comb pretty much glided through. My hair was pretty soft afterwards. All in all, I would recommend these products.

Back