Target is now selling KeraCare & Mizani

Missi

Sorry if this is a repost...I wanted to see the prices of Miss Jessie and Curlz being sold @ Target and these 2 brands in amazement. Highly priced. Are good hair products finally being offered in chain stores? Will this fix the large amounts of unhealthy hair?

Sorry if this is a repost...I wanted to see the prices of Miss Jessie and Curlz being sold @ Target and these 2 brands in amazement. Highly priced. Are good hair products finally being offered in chain stores? Will this fix the large amounts of unhealthy hair?

@ question in bold - The answer is a resounding "NO"! The average person is not going to spend that amount of money on hair products and will not invest the time to learn how to properly take care of their hair. How many times have we read of posters giving info only to have the questioner respond with "I ain't doing all that!" A healthy head can be acquired using inexpensive products including many items found in the kitchen. It is the lack of knowledge that is the problem, not the accessibility of products. And my Target has had KeraCare and Mizani for months now.

Sweet. I love the products that I have tried from KeraCare so far but their been hard to find until now. And sadly I have to agree with Americka.

Cool! I haven't seen them at my local target yet, but I live in Bubbaland. I have seen giovanni products.

Back