Tantra

007PMP

INTJ
I hope we can get this thread poppin and compliant with board rules.

This is all about Tantra and all things related or similar.

How do you prepare? What are your housekeeping rules? What books/games are involved or referred to? Foods/beverage/nutrients menu? What are your takeaways?

I don’t want to get into the details, just merely your process for preparing and the tools/tips used to achieve a full day of consecrating your love and passion.

If you’ve never done this then I guess you’ll learn here. :lol:

Last edited:
Heard class was about to begin!
89aa0860-c4f3-0132-46c3-0e9062a7590a.gif

I hope I’m not the only learner/info sharer in here :lol:

Let me preface by saying that I’m not guru and my knowledge, education, and skill is limited to karma sutra, yoga and Buddhism. But from what have read, Tantra and the physical intimacy piece incorporates some of the theory and practices of all three (maybe other practices unknown to me).

All I know is, tomorrow me and the boyfriend will be having a session together for the first time. It’s been a gradual process though—-building of trust, creating a safe environment for both of us to bring our sexual/sensual wants to each other without judgement, trying new things—new pet names that feed into our intimacy oasis, etc.

So let’s talk mind prep....we both agreed that nothing is off the table when it comes to being intimate (nothing). Furthermore, there are no emotional barriers (arguments included). Physical surgery or serious illness are stop gaps but that’s about it. Distance is also not a barrier thanks to FaceTime. This was a huge mental hurdle for us because he wasn’t used to a woman responding to say his want for fellatio whenever and I wasn’t use to a man exercising his priveledge to request whenever. But over time we both grew comfortable and trusting. This is just one example of how we both expanded our intimacy capacity with each other.

Books:
Tantra for Dummies - we read
Tantra sx - we’re reading
Wherever you go, there you are - in the queue

YouTube video: Conor and Brittany (huge fans)

So I’ll add more once we get more voices in the thread and the juices flowing.

Oh foods: so here’s what I’m thinking and maybe y’all can chime in with experiences/ideas.

No alcohol will be involved or heavy foods
1) restock on mango and guava nectars, and pineapple juice.

2) cucumbers (for hydration), lemon, pomegranate bits, oranges, and yellow melon.

3) More candles — lavender, vanilla, and sandalwood scents.

I feel like we need more substance in the food department...

I’m just here to bump. I have no beau either, but it is nice to see couples connecting in different ways. I tried the looking into each other’s eyes once, but I wasn’t ready or mature for that at the time.

Sorry I totally been offline in this thread for a minute.

What I found as a slight challenge for both of us (more him than me) was the breathing. This concept of intimacy requires one to be in the moment and aware of their breathing patterns during arousal. He and I both tend to pant, groan, and hold our breathes intermittently during a typical sexession—especially when it’s getting really good. So we started off great for the first hour (mostly breathing and staring at each other), but gradually went back to our norm.

He said the tandem breathing—I exhaled and he simultaneously took my air in then exhaled (rinse and repeat) had him feeling really eager to dive in. He said it was sensual and I would agree.

No alcohol was hard—we normally go to brunch on saturdays for food and a ridiculous amount of mimoas. :lol: so we cut the drinks to only 1—looking and feeling like some teenagers.

There’s more I’ll add when I come back.

Back